Seeking Help Suggest me a smartphone upto 10K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,078

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys please suggest me a smartphone under 10K.
It should be good camera
It should have good space
And also it should do multitasking.

Thank You!

The problem with Xiaomi phones are its bootloader. It's very difficult to unlock. One requires Mi Accounts of its service centre executives to unlock it.

The problem with Xiaomi phones are its bootloader. It's very difficult to unlock. One requires Mi Accounts of its service centre executives to unlock it.
No Bro. Unlocking Bootloaders of Xiaomi phones is the easiest. Xiaomi is the only brands that officially supports Unlocking Device & doesn't even void your Warranty. You just need the Mi Unlock tool. You'll have to apply for the tool using your Mi Account (you don't need executives' account for that).

No Bro. Unlocking Bootloaders of Xiaomi phones is the easiest. Xiaomi is the only brands that officially supports Unlocking Device & doesn't even void your Warranty. You just need the Mi Unlock tool. You'll have to apply for the tool using your Mi Account (you don't need executives' account for that).
I read about it on XDA just a month or two ago. How Xiaomi made it difficult to unlock bootloaders.

So it's safe like a normal phones to make payments without worrying about our banking information leaking on a third party software like custom ROMs?
Yeah you don't have to worry about custom roms... infact, they follow google pixel's encryption method now unlike stock miui os. And since most roms r android 10 now..you can even manage permissions and only let the apps use what's necessary unlike prev android versions. Its as safe as using stock roms.

Congratulations we are going offtopic :angry2:
And, about devices stolen user data, Facebook spy on every application and this I got to know few days ago 😂 all app spy on us.

Hey guys please suggest me a smartphone under 10K.
It should be good camera
It should have good space
And also it should do multitasking.

Thank You!
Try to get smartphones that come with clean ui/software or android one. Asus or Moto phones might fall under this category.

If you are choosing Xiaomi, I would suggest you to go for Realme or Honor alternatives instead.

Realme Narzo and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M3 might launch very soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock