Seeking Help Suggest me a smartphone upto 10K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,096

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys please suggest me a smartphone under 10K.
It should be good camera
It should have good space
And also it should do multitasking.

Thank You!

Where are you going to buy the phone? Just curious?
As suggested by others above avoid the Chinese as much as possible. Maybe go for Samsung.

Where are you going to buy the phone? Just curious?
As suggested by others above avoid the Chinese as much as possible. Maybe go for Samsung.
Wanna boycott Chinese phones? Don't go for any brands. Until they promote and assure that handsets are manufactured in India, Vietnam or Laos.

For now Asus is the best option. Made in Taiwan. Chinese hates them.

Note : Boycotting Chinese goods is not xenophobic but opportunistic for us Indians as world is looking for alternative. And India is their #1 choice. Chinese loss eqauals to boost in our economy.

I still haven't been able to understand why boycotting chinese products and in particular chinese phones hasn't gained traction even prior to china virus.

I still haven't been able to understand why boycotting chinese products and in particular chinese phones hasn't gained traction even prior to china virus.
Market is too dominant by Chinese players. Also price of their handset are very low. As the cost is subsided by Chinese government to spread propaganda. It's not data they are stealing. It's the propaganda they are spreading about how great they are and their technology is. Just like how America's biggest export is its pop culture. Chinese biggest export is it's propaganda.

Our only alternatives now are Google, Apple, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Asus and HTC. Apart from Nokia and Asus non are affordable. Hence, Chinese propaganda wins unless government intervenes.

I'm agree with you.
But you can buy Xiaomi android one phone(Less features).
Pure stock android with zero bloatware.
Look what happened to Mi A3.
No regular updates. Super buggy software. They even had to pull back Android 10 update 3 times due of bugs. Mi A3 became a joke.

They are doing this intentionally to sell their MIUI running smartphones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock