• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 9,463
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for smartphone which is all rounder and I can spend upto 30K. Right now OnePlus is in my mind. Else you guys are good at suggesting. I want everything in to be good. Battery, Camera, Space, etc.
Also, it would be good if it's light weight and look wise also sober.

Solution
Ordered Edge 40 and Edge 40 Neo few months back. Edge 40 is a good handy smartphone but not good front camera. Whereas Neo is also excellent and compact in size and has a good quality selfie camera too.
Vivo V27 is the best all-rounder you can get at ₹30k.
It has everything. Great Camera, Display, Processor, Price.

If you want OnePlus, go for OnePlus 11R and nothing less (Vivo V27's camera will still be better). Everything below that by OnePlus is a rebranded Realme phone being sold at a higher price with the OnePlus brand name.

You can also go for Samsung Galaxy S21FE .

You can get V27 Pro in offline markets at 31-32K effectively if you negotiate well. That's value for money product from overall perspective. If you don't care about camera, iQOO Neo 7 is good option.

It's often available under ₹35k. Just wait for the right time.

It's starting on 37,999/- after bank discount 34,999/- how come shopkeeper give me it on 32K?
No need to buy the Pro variant. The only difference is the processor. Rest everything is same.

Last edited:
35k after bank discount? Or I'll get more bank discount extra.
35k excluding offer. Card and / or exchange offers can reduce the price more.

Pixel 6a is also a good option, if camera is priority. It has best camera, good battery life, decent performance. Available for 29k without offer now and if you have HDFC card, you can get it for 28k as well. I am using one. It has everything, except one flaw. It's 5G coverage (no issues in 4G coverage) is the worst among all phones (all thanks to Samsung Modem), I have used. Moto G62 is best in that regard, but it has Potato Camera. So if 4G is more than enough for you (BSNL or VoId user), Pixel 6a is best for you.

Another good option is Nothing Phone (1) @ Rs29k for 128GB variant. I would suggest you to go for 256GB variant @ Rs31k, worth the extra 2k, imho. Since you are prefering a OnePlus phone, this is MORE OnePlus than MOST (if not ALL) OnePlus phones, as all OnePlus phones are now as good as OppoPhones only. Earlier this phone had issues incl camera, but ALL BUGS / CAMERA ISSUES are sorted out now after Android 13 update. You can definitely go for it. Decent performance (SD778G+), good camera (after updates) and good battery life. I have recently seen one of my client (again a long time OnePlus fan), using this phone and he is more than happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock