Seeking Help Suggest me a smartphone upto 10K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,110

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys please suggest me a smartphone under 10K.
It should be good camera
It should have good space
And also it should do multitasking.

Thank You!

Those Samsung phones with 6000mA battery seemed like decent budget phones. The Original Posted might want to check those thought they might be above 10,000 rupees.

Those Samsung phones with 6000mA battery seemed like decent budget phones. The Original Posted might want to check those thought they might be above 10,000 rupees.
The Galaxy M21 recently got a ₹2k price cut. If there wasn't a GST Hike, then it would've been available at ₹10,999.

If you have little time, you guys should learn flashing roms. buy cheap Xiaomi phones and flash xiaomi.eu rom in it...bloatware free, ad free but you still get all miui features. Best solution till our privacy laws get better or there r alternatives. It's not for everyone but its simple and you don't have to be too tech savvy.
I have redmi note 7pro bought fr 9k 4/64gb. Flashed stable Xiaomi.eu rom and never looked back. Still a good option for 10k. New phones r gonna be expensive...go for previous year model at 10k.

If you have little time, you guys should learn flashing roms. buy cheap Xiaomi phones and flash xiaomi.eu rom in it...bloatware free, ad free but you still get all miui features. Best solution till our privacy laws get better or there r alternatives. It's not for everyone but its simple and you don't have to be too tech savvy.
I have redmi note 7pro bought fr 9k 4/64gb. Flashed stable Xiaomi.eu rom and never looked back. Still a good option for 10k. New phones r gonna be expensive...go for previous year model at 10k.
Is it safe to use payment apps on a rooted OS?

Is it safe to use payment apps on a rooted OS?
Yes.. afaik..you have option in magisk to hide root from payment apps or any app. I've been rooting my phone even before these payment apps existence... never had any problem.

Also you don't have to root phone in case you want to install custom roms....most roms support payment apps without root nowadays.

Yes.. afaik..you have option in magisk to hide root from payment apps or any app. I've been rooting my phone even before these payment apps existence... never had any problem.

Also you don't have to root phone in case you want to install custom roms....most roms support payment apps without root nowadays.
So it's safe like a normal phones to make payments without worrying about our banking information leaking on a third party software like custom ROMs?

Yes.. Rooting is totally optional...
Most people nowadays use Custom Roms without Rooting the phone..
There's not much benefits left on Rooting, as Android now gets almost everything done without Root.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock