• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 9,704
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for smartphone which is all rounder and I can spend upto 30K. Right now OnePlus is in my mind. Else you guys are good at suggesting. I want everything in to be good. Battery, Camera, Space, etc.
Also, it would be good if it's light weight and look wise also sober.

Solution
Ordered Edge 40 and Edge 40 Neo few months back. Edge 40 is a good handy smartphone but not good front camera. Whereas Neo is also excellent and compact in size and has a good quality selfie camera too.
Ordered MOTOROLA Edge 40 Neo (Soothing Sea 12+256GB) while Caneel Bay was not available at my pincode. And, rest within couple of minutes it went completely Out of Stock.
Will wait for next SALE! I've to order two more. But best part would be it will be delivered before that. I can try before buying.
Lucky you, I couldn't get it. Every time after selecting payment option it showed out of stock. :(

I don't like the concept of using external memory cards, since apps like WhatsApp which are the main contributor to memory usage with downloaded videos will store them on the internal memory only and I would have to manually copy them to the external memory. That's why I prefer going for 128 or 256 GB inbuilt memory only. Even if it was a hybrid slot it wouldn't matter to me since I don't have a second sim. But yes most phones these days come with hybrid second sim slots.
I do require 2 Sims, BTW how is your OnePlus performing?

On Samsung phones you can set it to save the downloaded content on external memory.

nxHGMIr.jpg
In this regard telegram is better, it uses their own server to store data, we can download required data and rest of the responsibility lies with 'telegram'

On Samsung phones you can set it to save the downloaded content on external memory.

nxHGMIr.jpg
Yes I know Samsung has it, but most of the phones from other brands don't. And even if there is support for it, the read and write speed of the external storage can never match that of internal storage even with the higher class 10 SD cards. Which can cause these apps to stutter and lag.

I still remember in early days of smartphones apps also can be moved to storage and done it many times..at that time very less ROM and RAM.. to maintain that apps r moved to memory cards.. I think specially it was avail in Samsung brands ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock