Discussion Suggest me a smartphone around 25-30K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,928
Don't go for 5G now. India still hasn't decided on the bands that will be used in 5G.

If you buy a phone now with certain 5G bands, then in future India decides on bands that won't be available on your phone, then your investment becomes waste if you look from 5G perspective..
Well that holds true when you are paying a premium or extra for 5G. But if you are getting both 4G & 5G option at the same price, then it's better to get 5G. Even if it's just for peace of mind.

5G for what? Just lying dormant?
Are you not getting my point? 🤦🏻‍♂️

If you are getting a 5G phone at the same price as 4G, why would you deliberately get a 4G phone?
If the 4G phone has better all-over specs, then sure, go for the 4G option. Like realme 8 4G and realme 8 5G. I would go for the realme 8 4G any day, as it has better all-over specs. BUT if there is a 5G option with better or same specs AT THE SAME PRICE, then why would you deliberately go for 4G and get a inferior phone?
Just think of 5G as a Free Add-On for now.

If you are getting a 5G phone at the same price as 4G, why would you deliberately get a 4G phone?
What is the point of getting a 5G phone if you can't use the 5G within it? Unless of course you're buying it if you get additional features over a 4G phone (like camera) but not just for 5G. Buying a phone for 5G alone is not worth it.

A 4G iPhone 11 offers far more richer feature set than many 5G flagships of 2020, and even some of 2021 as well. I would then blindly go for an iPhone over these 5G flagships.

Unless of course you're buying it if you get additional features over a 4G phone (like camera) but not just for 5G. Buying a phone for 5G alone is not worth it.
That's what I was trying to say bro. 😭
Didn't you read my paragraph? 👇🏻😭
If the 4G phone has better all-over specs, then sure, go for the 4G option. Like realme 8 4G and realme 8 5G. I would go for the realme 8 4G any day, as it has better all-over specs. BUT if there is a 5G option with better or same specs AT THE SAME PRICE, then why would you deliberately go for 4G and get a inferior phone?

Pixel would have been a great choice if they delivered at your place. Go for Mi 11x with bank offer, if available offline, costs around the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock