• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 9,750
Status
Not open for further replies.

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for smartphone which is all rounder and I can spend upto 30K. Right now OnePlus is in my mind. Else you guys are good at suggesting. I want everything in to be good. Battery, Camera, Space, etc.
Also, it would be good if it's light weight and look wise also sober.

Solution
Ordered Edge 40 and Edge 40 Neo few months back. Edge 40 is a good handy smartphone but not good front camera. Whereas Neo is also excellent and compact in size and has a good quality selfie camera too.
@Esmail bro need assistance please 👉👈
A smartphone 20-25K
A smartphone 20-30K
If you are into gaming on your phone then IQOO Neo 7 is good in sub 30K range.
Otherwise for general usage Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G or Realme 11 Pro are both good in the sub 25K range.

If you are into gaming on your phone then IQOO Neo 7 is good in sub 30K range.
Otherwise for general usage Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G or Realme 11 Pro are both good in the sub 25K range.
What about this Moto Edge 40 Neo?

What about this Moto Edge 40 Neo?
I was using Moto Edge 30 before I switched to OnePlus Nord 3. The phone was less than 1 year old when it got a bug in one of the OTA updates and after that the internal memory kept bloating on its own to an extent where the operating system was taking up more then 97 GB of the total 128 GB. Repeated complaints about the bug by hundreds of Edge 30 users on the official forum were not able to get the tech team to fix it. I waited for over 6 months for an OTA fix and finally decided to sell the phone and move to OnePlus. So I no longer suggest Moto phones to anyone due to personal experience.

Ordered MOTOROLA Edge 40 Neo (Soothing Sea 12+256GB) while Caneel Bay was not available at my pincode. And, rest within couple of minutes it went completely Out of Stock.
Will wait for next SALE! I've to order two more. But best part would be it will be delivered before that. I can try before buying.

Ordered MOTOROLA Edge 40 Neo (Soothing Sea 12+256GB) while Caneel Bay was not available at my pincode. And, rest within couple of minutes it went completely Out of Stock.
Will wait for next SALE! I've to order two more. But best part would be it will be delivered before that. I can try before buying.
Heavy discount on Flipkart currently, try within 3 days

I was using Moto Edge 30 before I switched to OnePlus Nord 3. The phone was less than 1 year old when it got a bug in one of the OTA updates and after that the internal memory kept bloating on its own to an extent where the operating system was taking up more then 97 GB of the total 128 GB. Repeated complaints about the bug by hundreds of Edge 30 users on the official forum were not able to get the tech team to fix it. I waited for over 6 months for an OTA fix and finally decided to sell the phone and move to OnePlus. So I no longer suggest Moto phones to anyone due to personal experience.
Bro, that is why I insist on dual sim phone With dedicated memory card slot.
What u experienced regarding Edge 30 is very disheartening. can you suggest me good phones ' without hybrid sim slots'?

Bro, that is why I insist on dual sim phone With dedicated memory card slot.
What u experienced regarding Edge 30 is very disheartening. can you suggest me good phones ' without hybrid sim slots'?
I don't like the concept of using external memory cards, since apps like WhatsApp which are the main contributor to memory usage with downloaded videos will store them on the internal memory only and I would have to manually copy them to the external memory. That's why I prefer going for 128 or 256 GB inbuilt memory only. Even if it was a hybrid slot it wouldn't matter to me since I don't have a second sim. But yes most phones these days come with hybrid second sim slots.

WhatsApp which are the main contributor to memory usage with downloaded videos will store them on the internal memory only and I would have to manually copy them to the external memory.
On Samsung phones you can set it to save the downloaded content on external memory.

nxHGMIr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock