Seeking Help Suggest me a good smartphone upto ₹ 8000/-

Dr Saurabh

Reaction score
I want to gift a mobile to my house maid for Diwali , the price should up to about ₹ 8,000/-
Today is the last day of Amazon's Fab Phone Fest, should I book mobile today or should I buy mobile in Amazon's/Flipkart's upcoming October 12 to 17 Diwali sale. Please help.

I want to gift a mobile to my house maid for Diwali , the price should up to about ₹ 8,000/-
Today is the last day of Amazon's Fab Phone Fest, should I book mobile today or should I buy mobile in Amazon's/Flipkart's upcoming October 12 to 17 Diwali sale. Please help.
You can buy Realme 5 after all discount under 8 or wait for Redmi note 8

AFAIK the base variant will come in 9999 as they already minimised the price of note 7. After 10% discount it would come under 9 K
Base variant of Note 8 is 4+64 GB. IMO as the price of 7S (4+64 GB) is put at ₹10K, Note 8 will start at ₹11K. If the base for Note 8 is 3+32 GB for India it can happen.
You won't get 10% using bank cards soon as they sell them through flash sales for few weeks. Remember the case of Redmi 8A in recent sale.

If the base for Note 8 is 3+32 GB for India it can happen.
I think it might launch with 3+32 as Xiaomi is known to make slight modifications for Indian version. Note 8 pro base will be 4+64 and it will be below 15k. Regarding cash back, I think this time they will be launched under Amazon banner, as still Flipkart didn't started to promote Note series and Amazon has started. Redmi 8 has become Flipkart exclusive. They may have interchanged the exclusive products to each other as Flipkart already have Realme series in its hand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock