Seeking Help Suggest Cheapest good smartphone

Shantanu

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have to buy a smartphone for my relative. The usage will be minimal but yet it shouldn't be very basic.

It should have minimum good processor and 4GB RAM. Brand I'm okay with any as long as service is good. The range I'm planning was 5k to 6.5k.

Please let me know if you've any suggestions in mind. I was thinking to go with Galaxy M04.

You can go with M04. In terms of service, Samsung is the best.

No need to make multiple rounds of the service centre. It's a seamless process. Just go there, submit your details. Then they will call you to one of the counter and ask for the problem. They'll take your phone, check the problem and quote a repair price. Within few minutes they will fix it and return your phone.

But one thing to note. The cost of service is very high in Samsung Service Center. Considering the price of M04, just replacing the battery or back panel might cost you 30% of the phone price. And changing the motherboard might cost more than 50% of the phone price. So keep that in mind.

Bought 4GB and 64 GB version. Unfortunately I have directly sent it home and won't be able to use it to check these details.
Actually, these details are available on internet as well if you would have checked reviews online.

Bought Moto G32 for my friend for Rs. 9238 (inc bank discount) on flipkart today.
Here are the specifications - 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, 5000mAh battery, 33W charger, Dolby atmos etc.
Felt really a good deal.
My Mind to stick on this for some time but after some time I seen 5g mobile available on 9250 (Itel) / 9000 (Lava) after adding SBI debit card.

Why i am going with Moto G32 which had good quality but Android 12 and not had virtual ram. And Final Conclusion says Moto G32 is best because of One OS Upgrade + 2 Years Security Update and Good Processer.
I finally went with Samsung MO4 for 6.5k with 5% cashback on Amazon ICICI card.

Thanks everyone for your inputs
Many Thanks buddy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock