Seeking Help Suggest me a good laptop under 30-40K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 4,637
Bhai! Is it necessary to have i5 processor to do CAD? Not possible in i3?
Nothing like necessary.. it won't say no to start but for optimum performance, i5 is suggested.
Here are the system requirements for Autocad 2017.

ade6fe3b18aa3f59c5832c898827d482.jpg

^ If not that then
Dell Insprion 15 3558
i3 5th 4Gb 1Tb 15.6'' 2Gb nvidia W-10
36500/- Taxpaid
36500 is Offline Price in Nehru Place :k
Bro, i3 won't be that good for CAD.
Bhai! Is it necessary to have i5 processor to do CAD? Not possible in i3?

If you are going to use it casually, it won't be a problem. Like small parts, simple assemblies & learning to use, etc will be fine. But for complex parts, assembly, it won't be that good. It might struggle a bit.
But if you decide to go with i3 if you can't increase your budget, buy the highest RAM variant in your budget.
Btw, I would suggest you to wait for the launch of Lenovo's new series. They look good for the price. If you are buying something else, do post here before buying.

Last edited:
Bro, i3 won't be that good for CAD.

But if you decide to go with i3 if you can't increase your budget, buy the highest RAM variant in your budget.
Btw, I would suggest you to wait for the launch of Lenovo's new series. They look good for the price. If you are buying something else, do post here before buying.
Up-to my knowledge I only know that RAM should be good to do AutoCAD. That's why I ask you that question and yes I'll post it whenever I'll buy.

Up-to my knowledge I only know that RAM should be good to do AutoCAD. That's why I ask you that question and yes I'll post it whenever I'll buy.
Yes, RAM is very imp for smooth operation. But processor & graphics card should also be a good one. I am assuming CAD = All common CAD softwares. If it is just AutoCAD then i3 will be do fine

Last edited:
Yes, RAM is very imp for smooth operation. But processor & graphics card should also be a good one. I am assuming CAD = All common CAD softwares. If it is just AutoCAD then i3 will be do fine
Oh!

One question bro, till yesterday you were asking for options and in 24hrs you ordered on amazon.com and also got delivery.
When did you actually ordered it bro?
This order was already done by my brother's friend for his business purposes. As he's dealer of DELL and acer here in Jaipur. And, I was already planning to buy Laptop. Then, brother ask me on same. But, i ask him to wait as i have ask about it to you all. But, today brother's friend came home and said that your Laptop is coming... i was also shocked but what can we do. i just smile and took up this. That's why asking for honest opinion.

This order was already done by my brother's friend for his business purposes. As he's dealer of DELL and acer here in Jaipur. And, I was already planning to buy Laptop. Then, brother ask me on same. But, i ask him to wait as i have ask about it to you all. But, today brother's friend came home and said that your Laptop is coming... i was also shocked but what can we do. i just smile and took up this. That's why asking for honest opinion.
Thanks for the honest explanation bro..
Enjoy your new baby..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock