I want to buy a laptop. Suggest me a good laptop below 35k

Dell is poor in thermals. ASUS and Lenovo are better options. Try searching online, and for your budget you will get a decent one.

One thing I noticed with dell is that they made it very complicated to open and clean laptop or replace some parts.

On lenovo it's very easy. Cannot tell about HP

You could have install it yourself and save 500 bucks. It's very easy, no rocket science
yes that's true, we must know some mechanism about software /hardware while using laptops or desktops.
service center charges min 300-500 even 1000 rs for small things.
RAM installation is just 5 mins work,remove your back panel and insert ram in correct slot.you can find many guidence videos in youtube and online about your laptop model(if you already purchased ram, so no need 3rd person)
if you are not aware about RAM model,then you can approach service center,they will do the work.

yes that's true, we must know some mechanism about software /hardware while using laptops or desktops.
service center charges min 300-500 even 1000 rs for small things.
RAM installation is just 5 mins work,remove your back panel and insert ram in correct slot.you can find many guidence videos in youtube and online about your laptop model(if you already purchased ram, so no need 3rd person)
if you are not aware about RAM model,then you can approach service center,they will do the work.

No need to approach service centre to know ram details . There are many software like speccy which shows all details about memory module

Cannot tell about HP
It's not hard to upgrade. You'll have to remove all the bottom screws and there are some screws hidden under rubber feet after that, open bottom cover and you can upgrade Ram.

You can also ask manufacturers directly. They'll recommended you the correct ram. Some websites provide search for correct model based on your motherboard. You can also visit amazon.com to find it's compatible or not

Amazon.com
wH4V0Xw.jpg

Crucial website
hK6nrXj.jpg

When comes to online/offline purchase it depends up on your thinking,you may not ready/dare to spend 35k online(not trusting).
In online you always get 1 rupee less than offline price.
Up to warranty time, no problems with service center even with online purchase.
We can expand RAM in laptops Manually up to 8gb/16gb.(even you buy 4gb initially)
but graphic card are in-built, you can't manually upgrade,so select required one initially only.(not sure about latest models,but most are in-built)

Last edited:
If you're looking forward to buy a laptop for about 35000 INR, there are only limited options and their performance is just average.But still they are capable of performing basic tasks like surfing web, playing FHD videos(even 4K) smoothly, running office apps etc...Never think of serious gaming or other resource intensive tasks like video editing because of their limited graphical processing power.They are capable of playing most of the pre 2010 games though.
Processor
Best processor option available in this price range is Intel core i3. You may adopt a Ryzen 3 based laptop if you need an AMD laptop but never go for older AMD processors.
RAM
Laptops that are equipped with 8 GB of RAM are rare in this price segment but you can still find some.Go for atleast 8 GB of RAM.
If you buy a laptop with lesser memory it is recommended to add another RAM Stick if a free slot is available in the laptop.
GPU
All most all the laptops in this price range comes with integrated graphics.So forget about serious gaming.
Storage
You mayn't get a laptop with SSD in this segment but look for a laptop with M.2 slot so that you can add one in the future.
The biggest bottleneck when it comes to laptops in this price range is their mechanical hard drive.They are usually of 5200 RPM and are terribly slow.This is quite visible when booting OS, updating OS, installing programs, loading programs and games etc...
Display
Never expected an IPS panel display.Usually laptops in this price range have average quality displays as part of cost cutting.
They have poor viewing angles and display feels washed out. Color accuracy is also average in most cases.
Miscellaneous
1)Check the build quality, display and sound quality, keyboard and trackpad quality before buying the laptop.Never put high expectations for the laptops in this price range.
2)You can visit a local store to get the laptop hands-on and check what suits you the best.
3)Always go through the user reviews of the laptops in the online stores like Amazon and Flipkart, which can give you a fair idea about the product.Always remember that not all the reviews are true and sincere.
4)Ask for the price of the laptop you're planning to buy in the local stores and compare it with the price mentioned in the online stores. Sometimes you may get the laptop for a bit less from the local store.Please visit at least 3 or 4 local stores.
5)Check the battery life and the port selection. Make sure these meet your requirements. USB Type-C is uncommon in this price.

Here are some of the laptops that i would suggest you to buy which are priced around 35K. They are quite good for their price.

HP 15 15q-ds0026tu : It has got a 7th gen i3-7020U processor along with 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB HDD plus an M.2 Slot. There is no discrete graphics processor. It comes with Windows 10 preloaded.
Price- 36000 INR(approx)
Lenovo Ideapad 330s 81F400GLIN: It has an 8th gen i3-8130U with 4 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD. There is no any graphics processor. It comes with Windows 10 preloaded.
Price- 33000 INR(approx)
Lenovo Ideapad 330s 81F400PEIN: This laptop has got an i3 8th Gen 8130U processor along with 4 GB RAM and 1TB HDD. The biggest advantage here is the 16 GB intel Optane Memory which can give a performance boost.
There is no dedicated graphics processor.It comes with Windows 10 preloaded.
Price - 36000 INR(approx)
HP 15 15q-ds0007TU: It has got a i3 7020u processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 1 TB HDD. It has windows 10 as well as
MS Office pre-installed. There is no any discrete graphics processor.
Price-33500 INR(approx)
Acer Aspire 5 NX.H5HSI.002: It has got a Core i3-8145U along with 4 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD. It comes with windows 10 pre installed.
There is no any discrete graphics processor
Price- 33000 INR(approx)
I don't know about the reliability of the laptop models mentioned above.They are just my personal suggestion.
You may buy laptop from the brand you trust and check their prices both online and offline. I personally prefer offline stores for purchasing laptops.
Hope this might be helpful.

Last edited:
I know but if you open of your own you will void your warranty.This is what customer care said.

Good policy by Acer, so basically they are saying pay again 500 bucks to keep warranty. It does not seems to me a good business practice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock