Seeking Help Please suggest me laptop under 30 k

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,621

karan

Reaction score
Please guys help me to find a good laptop in 30 k range ..i have to buy it urgently...my main requirements are good hd display for watching movies,good battery backup,less bazzels and stylish look ...i can increase my budget to 35 k if any good laptop available in this price range...my preference is Lenovo brand ..and please provide me dream dth link to support this thread by purchasing laptop through it

Guys I have search alot and found this laptop reviews good...anyone please suggest is it worth buying for watching movies and can i get it in full black colours with black keyboard...and if any good laptop in this price range available please suggest me

Laptop for watching movies:

Ram: 4 GB ram should be fine. But, if you want to run multiple apps at once or open more than 8 browser tabs simultaneously then 8 GB ram is recommended. Windows 10 uses 2 GB ram out of 4 GB.

Display: I would recommend FHD display. Most of the 1366 X 768 display uses cheap TN panel which is not good for watching movies and viewing angle is poor.

Processor: Go for at-least i3 7th or 8th Gen processor. 7th or 8th gen processor graphics can render H.265 videos.

I would suggest this 👇. It has FHD display + Windows 10 + Office

Ram: 4 GB ram should be fine. But, if you want to run multiple apps at once or open more than 8 browser tabs simultaneously then 8 GB ram is recommended. Windows 10 uses 2 GB ram out of 4 GB.

Display: I would recommend FHD display. Most of the 1366 X 768 display uses cheap TN panel which is not good for watching movies and viewing angle is poor.

Processor: Go for at-least i3 7th or 8th Gen processor. 7th or 8th gen processor graphics can render H.265 videos.

Yes bro thanks for your advice...But bro that model comes with black keyboard and white display which looks awkward and no other color option available ...and bro is there any limitations to buy laptop with dos operating system ??? because there are some good specs laptops with dos operating system

And bro can i buy this laptop from paytm mall ..they giving this on 29 k only

Yes bro thanks for your advice...But bro that model comes with black keyboard and white display which looks awkward and no other color option available ...and bro is there any limitations to buy laptop with dos operating system ??? because there are some good specs laptops with dos operating system
It doesn't matter how the laptop looks.
If you buy laptop with Dos OS then you need to format your laptop with Windows or other operating system.
And bro can i buy this laptop from paytm mall ..they giving this on 29 k only
I can't tell much about paytm mall. I don't buy from there. Maybe someone who uses paytm mall frequently can tell about their service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock