Seeking Help Suggest me a good laptop under 30-40K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 4,691
Some questions before i could suggest any laptop.

For what purpose you would be buying this laptop for?

• Gaming
  • Graphics
  • Surfing the web
  • Programming

According to your needs, RAM or graphics can be suggested and then models can be short listed. Hence i would not be commenting until i understood the requirements.

If its for show off then go for Apple MacBook..:D J/K:whistle:

No no not any showoff :ROFLMAO:; CAD, Gaming, Graphics and Surfing. If it's below 30K it's also good as I said its my budget up-to 40K. As I don't change devices much.

Last edited:
RAM 8 GB (minimum in current date)
Graphics 4 GB - Nvidia
and a Samsung/Intel or to cut costs you can go for Kingston/Sandisk SSD.. You can not imagine how big role a SSD plays on making processing faster, a lot faster!(y)

RAM 8 GB (minimum in current date)
Graphics 4 GB - Nvidia
and a Samsung/Intel or to cut costs you can go for Kingston/Sandisk SSD.. You can not imagine how big role a SSD plays on making processing faster, a lot faster!(y)
All this configuration not possible under 40k @Bapun Raz bro..

All this configuration not possible under 40k @Bapun Raz bro..

To fit it under 40K we need to sacrifice something. I think i5+ 2GB NVDIA 800 series or up + 4-6 GB RAM. we can can save 4-5 K on Windows license if we are ready to live with Win 7 which can be activated easily.

Regarding brand I will go with either Lenovo, HP or Dell. Lenovo and HP has service center everywhere whereas Dell does not have many, ofcourse that was the situation few years ago, I don't know what's the situation now for dell.

I don't know what's the situation now for dell.

I would like to put some light on Dell Service.
You need to call the Toll-Free No.and connect with Tech support. He will ask all possible queries and perform a Diagnostic test to know the probable issue. Then he will check the availability of spare-part with the sales team and then raise a service request and send you on mail. you have to pay the charges before hand and send them confirmation.
Upon successful receipt of payment, they will send the engineer to your home and get the repair done.
On the other hand you can also take your laptop to the Authorized service center but they will also do the same procedure and keep your laptop for 4-6 days, until the part arrives.
Service charge is same, Rs.1500 + the spare part cost.

Hike bro if you are not ready to spend more than 30 -35 K then you can also try AMD processor. Their APU is very good in gaming specially multicore performance, it will play almost any game

Hike bro if you are not ready to spend more than 30 -35 K then you can also try AMD processor. Their APU is very good in gaming specially multicore performance, it will play almost any game
Money is not an issue bro just tell me if it crosses 40K also but I don't wanna compromise to quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock