I want to buy a laptop. Suggest me a good laptop below 35k

rishuboy

Reaction score
Also , let me know which buying option is better? Online or offline?

What are the pros and cons of online purchase bro
There are various warranty issues while purchasing online..If your laptop experience some hardware problems anytime after purchasing online then whom will you call? If you purchase offline you can directly go to their service centre and raise your issue. Else I don't have any cons.

Online is also a good option.i bought an Acer laptop (core i5,2gb graphics,1tb HDD,fhd laptop) in 2017. Within a month I increased the validity to 3 years by paying just 899.. after 1 month I visited the service centre to upgrade ram to 8gb, they just saw the bill,upgraded the ram and took 500 as service fee...all hassle free.

Reliable laptops are Dell. Can't tell you any specific model but search the one having more reviews and more stars on US amazon site. The popular ones are usually good

I wouldn't spend that much money on online shopping so I will go to market and buy one after taking the model in my hand. I believe seeing the product in real is always better than looking at pictures

Dell is poor in thermals. ASUS and Lenovo are better options. Try searching online, and for your budget you will get a decent one.

Online is also a good option.i bought an Acer laptop (core i5,2gb graphics,1tb HDD,fhd laptop) in 2017. Within a month I increased the validity to 3 years by paying just 899.. after 1 month I visited the service centre to upgrade ram to 8gb, they just saw the bill,upgraded the ram and took 500 as service fee...all hassle free.

They did not took 8gb ram cost ? Or you paid cost of ram+ 500 service fee ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock