Sad News Sony Liv to discontinue live channels

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 110
  • Views: Views 24,198
We cant find live tv section in Airtel Xstream app of our Mi TV Box
Make sure you have the new Xstream Play app. I am getting all Sony channels exept Sony Pix and Sony BBC Earth as the same is not available in mobile app also. Available in Live TV section in the home page and in channels under Sony LIV.
e6xSXA8.jpg

8tEx7EA.jpg

7EwBjp7.jpg

EyoVFt0.jpg

Make sure you have the new Xstream Play app. I am getting all Sony channels exept Sony Pix and Sony BBC Earth as the same is not available in mobile app also. Available in Live TV section in the home page and in channels under Sony LIV.
e6xSXA8.jpg

8tEx7EA.jpg

7EwBjp7.jpg

EyoVFt0.jpg
Live tv working fine after updating Xstream play app in my Mi box 👍

Last edited:
If the live TV channels are still working, what was the fuss all about? Did I miss anything?

Anybody please help me i purchased jio fiber on 2 aug 2023 (6 Months plan)
But my sonyliv subscription shows it is expired help me please

Anybody please help me i purchased jio fiber on 2 aug 2023 (6 Months plan)
But my sonyliv subscription shows it is expired help me please
Clear cache and data from Sony LIV app on Jio set top box, then open SonyLiv app while STB connected to your JioFiber wifi. It should automatically sign in and the subscription should get activated. Once in a while you need to open apps from Jio STB for subscriptions to renew.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock