• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,528

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Old users who were supposed to get 6+6 months of Zee5 will now get a 6 months gift voucher of Sony Liv as Times Prime isn't able to generate Zee5 codes because of technical glitch.
LWWSQdG.jpg

For guys who have already on their second 6 month Zee5 coupon, they can get Sony Liv 6 month by paying 250 rupees from Times Prime.

Thanks for pointing this out, my 1st coupon of Zee5 6 month membership had expired on 7th August, and at that time times prime wasn't able to generate the second code so I had mailed the times prime support and they had sent me the second 6 month code via e-mail, which I used to renew my subscription and then Zee5 gave me the option of paying just 100rs to convert it into an annual membership since the coupon was worth 599 and annual subscription was for 699 so I did that. And now Times Prime gave me another 6 months of Sony LIV also as compensation so I basically got annual subscription of both Zee5 and Sony liv (6 months were already a part of the Times Prime membership) and all this for just 400 supercoins from Flipkart.

Thanks for pointing this out, my 1st coupon of Zee5 6 month membership had expired on 7th August, and at that time times prime wasn't able to generate the second code so I had mailed the times prime support and they had sent me the second 6 month code via e-mail, which I used to renew my subscription and then Zee5 gave me the option of paying just 100rs to convert it into an annual membership since the coupon was worth 599 and annual subscription was for 699 so I did that. And now Times Prime gave me another 6 months of Sony LIV also as compensation so I basically got annual subscription of both Zee5 and Sony liv (6 months were already a part of the Times Prime membership) and all this for just 400 supercoins from Flipkart.
Dear companies this person is putting ideas in my brain and it's not my fault 🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock