Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Hooq shutting down. Opens opportunities for Sony Liv. Remember that they now not only has sports. But also has access to premium services like Lionsgate Play and content from Hulu.

Why do you think they are upgrading their DRM protection? Good things are happening soon.
And good things started to happen!
Discussion - Sony LIV will have a new logo

Last edited:
GYpNGT8.jpg

New update available

I have been facing issues with the Sony Liv app for firestick for last 3 days.Thinking that the problem may be at my end, i searched on twitter for Sony liv handle and there i saw 100's of people complaining about their crappy app for Android TV and firestick.I don't know where they get their app made but any company of repute would load test the app before releasing it in real world.For crores of money they spend on hiring top actors,the should atleast a small percentage on development of app and hiring a more professional software company.Zee5 has similar issues and they are yet to make any improvement .I hope Sony Liv does't go down the Zee5 way.For extravagant fee that Netflix charges,i atleast derive satisfaction from the fact that their app is smooth and glitch free.

2 sony liv app available in my sony android tv play store..
DU7jGe3.jpg

2 sony liv app available in my sony android tv play store..
DU7jGe3.jpg
Instead of updating the Android TV, they have made a separate app available with the new interface.

I guess new users may only find the new interface app on search. Since you already have the old app, now both are downloaded on your device and are accessible.

Instead of updating the Android TV, they have made a separate app available with the new interface.

I guess new users may only find the new interface app on search. Since you already have the old app, now both are downloaded on your device and are accessible.
This sony liv app very smooth...but I don't think its officially for Android tv....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock