Discussion Sony LIV App & Website - News & Updates

Sony Yay SD live channel has managed to get 1000+ likes on Sony LIV

nlyigNH.jpg

Strange problem : how to forward program in Android tv Sony liv app as I am not able to forward program

Latest episode of Balveer is available on Sony LIV before TV without break 😊😊

I am not able to see LIVE TV on my smart TV on sony LIV app.Previously it was showing.Anyone facing this.

Hello guys I have one doubt can we change audio in Sonyliv app for Sony pix Telugu,Hindi can we change the laungage? In Live Channel Sony PixHD ? In SonyLiv App?

Leading Disruptor in Live and On-Demand Video Streaming—SonyLIV Selects Intertrust

Intertrust’s Cloud-based Multi-DRM Service Will Protect OTT Entertainment and Sports Content for More Than 130 Million Users.

SAN FRANCISCO – May 6, 2020 Intertrust’s cloud-based multi-DRM service, ExpressPlay DRM™, has been selected by SonyLIV to protect content streaming and downloads including both online and offline playback on all devices.

The partnership covers all channels and entertainment programming on the SonyLIV platform, including over-the-top (OTT) live and on-demand streaming of TV, premium shows, movies, and sports events.

Owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd., SonyLIV is one of the top five OTT services in India. It houses more than 40,000 hours of VOD programming across five languages—Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu—coupled with more than 24 years of content from channels of Sony Pictures Networks India. Last year, the service launched in the Middle East and has plans to expand its complete bouquet of services in several Southeast Asian countries.

Leading Disruptor in Live and On-Demand Video Streaming—SonyLIV Selects Intertrust – Intertrust Technologies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock