Discussion Self censorship of Hotstar

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 5,417
And they are not ashamed of same reply for more than 3years on improving the quality
Only their parents company Disney can do anything about it. There are a streaming provider which is running in loss. I hope they stick to syndication and on demand business rather than investing in original content which doesn't seem to work to me.

I also personally feel Indian viewers are more crazy about Movies than web series. Again, it's my personal view. They should focus more on movies and with quality. I may be wrong but it's my Personal view

Oliver then joked that Hotstar's censoring is pointless since he's the voice of the hornbill Zazu from the new live-action The Lion King — a Disney movie — and promised to slide in more Disney jokes from now on.
And that's a Disney Fact. :tup:

Cuz, Hotstar created a negative PR disaster for Disney for a show which most people don't even watch. 😂

Yeah that's true! I only watch the main segment that to on YouTube. Never watched on Hotstar. Just watched because of curiosity of what Hotstar gonna do today! They should Jimmy Kimmel Live also as it was Disney!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock