How to check all details of Hotstar account?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
Can you tell me how to know the details about my Disney+Hotstar account ?
All I see is this (please see attachment)
MJ2R4p6.png

Last edited:
I don't think they show any other details.

Only if the users pay via Cards and opted For auto renewal they will show that extra details, if not then only ur Mobile no/email and Name and what plan they are on that's it I guess.

What extra details are you checking for?

Last edited:
Open Disney+Hotstar app in mobile.. at the top left there is 3 parallel lines..click that...now u can see ur account mobile number and name..click it...there u find the details...

Only if the users pay via Cards and opted For auto renewal they will show that extra details, if not these only ur Mobile no/email and Name and what plan they are on that's it I guess.

What extra details are you checking for?
Mine is not Auto renewal of VIP subscription...I am getting the details...I am getting the validity date....It contains the name and mobile number...

Let me describe my problem. I am using Reliance Jio 4G. The sim card is inside a JioFi device (round shaped router).
I have done a recharge of Rs 401 which includes 1 year of Disney+Hotstar worth Rs 399 free.
The procedure of availing this offer is to login to Disney+Hotstar using the Jio mobile number. An OTP is sent to the JIO number.

Problem is since my Jio sim is inside the JioFi device I cant read the OTP.

Let me describe my problem. I am using Reliance Jio 4G. The sim card is inside a JioFi device (round shaped router).
I have done a recharge of Rs 401 which includes 1 year of Disney+Hotstar worth Rs 399 free.
The procedure of availing this offer is to login to Disney+Hotstar using the Jio mobile number. An OTP is sent to the JIO number.

Problem is since my Jio sim is inside the JioFi device I cant read the OTP.
OTP comes to alternate number set for that Jio SIM. Or you can use Jio Call app on any of the phone connected to JioFI and read the OTP message

OTP comes to alternate number set for that Jio SIM. Or you can use Jio Call app on any of the phone connected to JioFI and read the OTP message
You are right. OTP does come to the alternate number when I login to HERE but in case of Disney+Hotstar the OTP is getting sent to the JIO number.
I don't have a smartphone. I am using Nokia Asha 501.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock