Breaking Government Pushes for More Self-Censorship on Streaming

Well for u kam**tra never existed n maybe we all are born by the process of Tapsya.
I am from the town of Lord Kamakhya. And we all are born from a spe*m and an egg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone imagined if this censorship gets implemented, how far the strategy will take off to! Maybe it will start with small but in the end, the OTT platform and TV will in the end become the same only. I have created a change.org petition, if more people gets involved, it may make the govt to not implement the decision I guess.
Sign the Petition

Did anyone imagined if this censorship gets implemented, how far the strategy will take off to! Maybe it will start with small but in the end, the OTT platform and TV will in the end become the same only. I have created a change.org petition, if more people gets involved, it may make the govt to not implement the decision I guess.
Sign the Petition
Who is this petition going to MIB?

I am from the town of Lord Kamakhya. And we all are born from a sperm and an egg.
Random s#x scenes may or may not be important but in order to follow a narrative few s#x scenes are required. Also abuses are part of modern youth culture. Every line we speak can't be completed with one or more abuses. So ott platforms are just mirroring society

Random s#x scenes may or may not be important but in order to follow a narrative few s#x scenes are required. Also abuses are part of modern youth culture. Every line we speak can't be completed with one or more abuses. So ott platforms are just mirroring society
I understand about cussing. s#x scenes are not the issues. n*d*ty and moaning is. Watch Good News movie. Lead characters were talking about s#x all the time without making viewers uncomfortable. Also while normalising the topic. n*d*ty is putting most viewers off.

I understand about cussing. s#x scenes are not the issues. n*d*ty and moaning is. Watch Good News movie. Lead characters were talking about s#x all the time without making viewers uncomfortable. Also while normalising the topic. n*d*ty is putting most viewers off.
Ya i agree at this point that n*d*ty should be limited that too if necessary n about moaning well that's how desi content works ( something i really dislike).

Ya i agree at this point that n*d*ty should be limited that too if necessary n about moaning well that's how desi content works ( something i really dislike).
I wasn't differentiating between bollywood and hollywood. Both are same and uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock