SBI Free ATM Transaction usage reduce to 3 count from 4 for Metro ..

RE: SBI Free ATM Transaction usage reduce to 3 count from 4 for Non Metro ..

The attached message doesn't support your post. It says up to 5 txns are free for non metro.

I think he made a typo, its for metro but he typed as non metro.

No changes Sai bro. it's same as before. Also sbi cannot change this rule as atm rules are govern by RBI

harshbardhan said:
The attached message doesn't support your post. It says up to 5 txns are free for non metro.

Just a typo buddy @ the time I'm in driving that's why

Now corrected Apologize for the error

Bapun Raz said:
I think he made a typo, its for metro but he typed as non metro.

Yes bro thanks now corrected sorry

Sarkar said:
No changes Sai bro. it's same as before. Also sbi cannot change this rule as atm rules are govern by RBI

I don't know bro the sms i got so I shared here

Rest up to you & team to decide bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Look this rule was introduced by RBI in 2014

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/corporates/article-now-pay-rs-20-for-more-than-3-transactions-at-sbi-hdfc-bank-axis-bank-atms-690761

No. issues bro whatever we feel like sharing with our friends,we must share. If wrong some of our brothers would correct it. Otherwise we might carry a wrong perspective. Isn't it?

harshbardhan said:
No. issues bro whatever we feel like sharing with our friends,we must share. If wrong some of our brothers would correct it. Otherwise we might carry a wrong perspective. Isn't it?

I can't get what ur coming to say to me??

Gobinaath said:
I can't get what ur coming to say to me??

Nothing that important. I mean to say some time while sharing a post we may commit some kind of mistakes,which would immediately be corrected by some other friend and it's good for us. And I am not telling particularly to you. It's my feeling sharing here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock