Sad News Samsung TV Random Restart issue

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier just two month ago, PCB of my samsung tv got damaged and it was covered by extended warrenty service by jeeves so they replaced the PCB and the tv ran well for 20-25days.
Ref: Seeking Help - Samsung tv won't turn on

From Last week, my tv experiencing random restart issue. Previously it was 10-15 min interval and now its 01-02min interval. Tv turn on automatically , appeared the boot logo and then again turned off. Really pissed off from this so called branded samsung tv. Within 1.5year of using ,TV started experiencing issue.
For ref , its 32inch smart HD ready Tv.

Samsung TV are pathetic, one of my cousin faced same issue I advice him to change the power cable. And, it work. You must try it, it might resolve.
To resolve this Samsung should add stabilizer like technology with TV. TV damage because of fluctuation don't know what technology they are missing.

That's too bad. Did you raise a request again with Jeeves? It might be that the PCB turned faulty again.
Yes registered claim request again. Let see when they visit. Another issue I am facing that Tv Remote doesn't working except the power button. No other button in remote working. Have to control tv using samsung smart app.

Samsung TV are pathetic, one of my cousin faced same issue I advice him to change the power cable. And, it work. You must try it, it might resolve.
To resolve this Samsung should add stabilizer like technology with TV. TV damage because of fluctuation don't know what technology they are missing.
Last time I used Sony tv. It worked almost 6years then purchased this tv from flipkart. But within 1.5years of time it getting problem.

Last time I used Sony tv. It worked almost 6years then purchased this tv from flipkart. But within 1.5years of time it getting problem.
Sony LED and LCD are working from ages in my house but Samsung TV always have these issues. Thanks to extended warranty, contact them again. And, once try what I've suggested if someone in relative has Samsung borrow power cable to test. I've given mine to my cousin to test and their TV fixed.

Last edited:
The condition of this tv now worsen. TV wont start anymore. Raised the issue again Jeeves, they visited almost 2 wk ago. Now they are saying PCB is not available in market , so gonna refund for this with 10% Depriciarion charge.

The condition of this tv now worsen. TV wont start anymore. Raised the issue again Jeeves, they visited almost 2 wk ago. Now they are saying PCB is not available in market , so gonna refund for this with 10% Depriciarion charge.
What is the alternative currently in your mind?

This is why i always suggest spending more than 15K for LED TV is just throwing the money in trash 😴😴 .. i don't know what we'll get by seeing the image in 50" instead of 32" 😒😒

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock