Sad News Samsung TV Random Restart issue

Dont have any alternative. I have to bear 6-7k more for repair from authorised service centre and they wont give any warrenty on the replaced product.
bro use stabilizer, voltage fluctuations could cause these kind of problems

The condition of this tv now worsen. TV wont start anymore. Raised the issue again Jeeves, they visited almost 2 wk ago. Now they are saying PCB is not available in market , so gonna refund for this with 10% Depriciarion charge.
ask them to replace TV, as it's in warranty it is possible, Videocon did this for my friend 6 years ago & now all of u know videocon is nonfunctional now

Ok, almost one month later, Jeeves Replaced the PCB again for the 2nd time. Now tv working fine.
But I doubt , its durability. I am sure it will last max to max 30days as this pcb is refurbished PCB , someone neha with phone number logged in samsung account and other various apps.

Ok, almost one month later, Jeeves Replaced the PCB again for the 2nd time. Now tv working fine.
But I doubt , its durability. I am sure it will last max to max 30days as this pcb is refurbished PCB , someone neha with phone number logged in samsung account and other various apps.
I hope it will works longer.....

You are still lucky @Optimus_Prime bro. My Videocon 42 iinch DDB LED TV developed issue in motherboard / PCB, i registered request for replacement of motherboard back in Feb 2021 and 2 days later even part request was approved . Then came the sad part, part was unavailable and i kept continuosly following up directly with videocon, their service center and made hundreds of phone calls /sent around 50 mails ..... Kept waiting n waiting. First due to corona lockdown all things were shutdown then part was unavailable as videocon was reportedly being acquired by Vedanta at that point but it did not happen hence factory remained shut and later i requested service centre head to arrange the part from open market which also resulted in no solution. Even registered complaint with Urban Company, technician came and told that this part is not available.

At present using the faulty TV, it does switch on but backlight from 3 corners r not lit properly. Fortunately bcoz of the kind of person i am, instead of giving i tried to find a way by which this issue can b resolved. So i understood that PCB is unable to deliver required power to the Panel Board and hence reduced backlight to 0 then toggled between modes and switched on and off to see if TV starts working properly in either modes/source. It did not yield any positive results so then i tried out combinations of switching off/on and toggling between sources and finally i found the right combination. Now i switch on the tv, select AV1 mode then go to TV/RF mode, switch the tv off from remote then switch it on and then go to AV1 mode and switch off/on the tv and finally backlight issue gets resolved and then i select HDMI mode to watch channels. All modes except HDMI have backlight set to 0 as this solution only works if same is done. Even TV speakers not working hence connected external speakers directly to AV out port on the stb :)

You are still lucky @Optimus_Prime bro. My Videocon 42 iinch DDB LED TV developed issue in motherboard / PCB, i registered request for replacement of motherboard back in Feb 2021 and 2 days later even part request was approved . Then came the sad part, part was unavailable and i kept continuosly following up directly with videocon, their service center and made hundreds of phone calls /sent around 50 mails ..... Kept waiting n waiting. First due to corona lockdown all things were shutdown then part was unavailable as videocon was reportedly being acquired by Vedanta at that point but it did not happen hence factory remained shut and later i requested service centre head to arrange the part from open market which also resulted in no solution. Even registered complaint with Urban Company, technician came and told that this part is not available.

At present using the faulty TV, it does switch on but backlight from 3 corners r not lit properly. Fortunately bcoz of the kind of person i am, instead of giving i tried to find a way by which this issue can b resolved. So i understood that PCB is unable to deliver required power to the Panel Board and hence reduced backlight to 0 then toggled between modes and switched on and off to see if TV starts working properly in either modes/source. It did not yield any positive results so then i tried out combinations of switching off/on and toggling between sources and finally i found the right combination. Now i switch on the tv, select AV1 mode then go to TV/RF mode, switch the tv off from remote then switch it on and then go to AV1 mode and switch off/on the tv and finally backlight issue gets resolved and then i select HDMI mode to watch channels. All modes except HDMI have backlight set to 0 as this solution only works if same is done. Even TV speakers not working hence connected external speakers directly to AV out port on the stb :)
Bro, I think we have discussed this last year, @ same time I too faced same problem but instead of replacing PCB I opted for repair

You are still lucky @Optimus_Prime bro
I also think so. Three times they replaced the PCB and they looks so professional that I've no complaint against Jeeves regarding their service, their service engineer behaviour also very polite but the spare parts they provided is not upto mark I guess.
1st PCB they bought were faulty from Day 1
2nd PCB they bought, lasted just 30 days .
3rd PCB still running good, Touchwood.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock