Seeking Help Samsung tv won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Samsung tv 2020 model.
The power indicator is ON but tv is not switching on from today morning. Tried to start by pressing the button on tv , on remote , but only indicator flashes at that time but not starting

What could be the issue. What are the possible solution

Is it under warranty by any chance? It seems like a power supply issue to me.

Reactions: iDJ
Power supply is gone.

I have a Samsung tv 2020 model.
The power indicator is ON but tv is not switching on from today morning. Tried to start by pressing the button on tv , on remote , but only indicator flashes at that time but not starting

What could be the issue. What are the possible solution
Have u tried switching/pressing the standby/power button in Remote?

Registered complaint to CC. service visit is scheduled after 30minute.
Visiting charge will be 826(incl GST).
most probably a motherboard issue. Approximately will cost 5000

But I have Jeeves 2 year additional warrenty . Should I contact Jeeves for claim ? But the review I read about Jeeves is not satisfactory at all. Everyone mentioned that they will took the tv for repairing and almost after 3-4month later they confirmed that they can't repair the tv.

Service visited done and it's a motherboard issue.
Company provided motherboard(2monthwarrenty) will cost 5000+GST +service charge =near about 6000
If not interested then service charge only 413/-
And off the record, he told he can manage local supplier motherboard which will cost 3500.
Now what to do.
Any suggestions. Alternatively I am having Jeeves 2 yr additional warrenty also but I think that will not that good.

Check with Jeeves as to what they say. You got 2-year additional warranty for a reason, try to use it if you can!

Mechanic from Jeeves (Flipkart) came, inspected ,clicked some snaps and gone.
They also told the same, have to replace the mother board .
They will order it , it will take another 7-10days to arrive. Once arrives , he will replace that.
Will update this thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock