Samsung SmartDirectTVs to come with in-built Airtel DTH

RE: Airtel, Samsung tie up to Offer TV With DTH

Thats good. :)
The deal was signed in the month of aug-2014

maybe airtel digital tv launch CAM on this onam
Dth Thrissur said:
I think airtel digital tv is going to launch CAM in this onam.
sources said it's available with samansung LED tv.
I am sorry to say, i don't have more info regarding the same.
In the purchase order page for distributors company added 2 sub type "CAM" and "swap CAM" today.

Samsung SmartDirect
TVs to come with in-
built Airtel DTH

Indian telecom service provider Bharti Airtel on Tuesday said Samsung SmartDirect TVs will
come with in-built Airtel DTH connection.

The starting price of Samsung SmartDirect TVs along with Airtel DTH connection is Rs 44,900.

Airtel is offering 4 months of free
subscription of Airtel DTH services to customers purchasing new iDTV.

India’s first Integrated Digital TV (iDTV) enables customers to avoid installation of an external set-top-box (STB) to access DTH.

The Integrated Digital TV (iDTV) capability will deliver a smart TV viewing experience for customers through minimal signal loss and
maximum audio & video clarity while also ensuring maximum power savings. iDTV has fewer wires and assists in reduction in signal loss between the set-top-box and TV, said Airtel in a statement.

“The in-built Airtel DTH smart card supports direct signal reception from the dish antenna, thus enabling crystal clear audio-video quality and making these Samsung TVs the smartest available in the marketplace today,” said Shashi Arora, CEO – DTH & Media, Bharti
Airtel.

The iDTV set includes the Samsung
SmartDirect TV and Airtel Digital TV’s Smart Card.

http://www.telecomlead.com/broadcasting/samsung-smartdirect-tvs-come-built-airtel-dth-53691

RE: Samsung SmartDirect
TVs to come with in-
built Airtel DTH

Good innovative move btw we already have Videocon ddb led.

Airtel Digital TV and Samsung launches Integrated Digital TV (iDTV)!!

Airtel digital TV today announced its partnership with Samsung to launch India’s very first Integrated Digital TV (iDTV). As part of this innovation – Samsung’s range of SmartDirect TVs will come designed with an in-built Airtel digital TV Smart Card which will enable DTH signal reception without the need for customers to install an external set-top-box (STB). The Integrated Digital TV (iDTV) capability will deliver a smart TV viewing experience for […]Airtel and Samsung launches Integrated Digital TV (iDTV) Priced at Rs 44,900.
NOTE:-
Right Now This LED's has Launched in Chandigarh, Punjab & Haryana Areas Only.Soon be Available in Other States!

Read:-
Airtel and Samsung launches Integrated Digital TV (iDTV) Priced at Rs 44,900 | social bookmarking website

RE: Airtel Digital TV and Samsung launches Integrated Digital TV (iDTV)!!

bro already news share by me Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock