Rs 5 discount on online payment of LPG cylinder

Sai Laxman said:
Itz a motivation of digital transaction .. Dont want to lose 3rs. There is no compulsion to use digital transaction straight away go for COD :) ..
That is what I am saying. Don't compell. And say about additional charge of Rs.8 instead of 5 rupees discount as well.

Sai Laxman said:
No No My family using Indane past 16 years they never mention delivery charges in Bill .. Last month too i got one cylinder they never mention in that too ..

Bro, you're buying via online or COD? coz this link says that it's for online booking.. When you do online booking, the link says the differential amount as well as the extra delivery charges will be mentioned in the cash memo..

I don't think they will mentioned that for COD.

M.J.Sadiq said:
That is what I am saying. Don't compell. And say about additional charge of Rs.8 instead of 5 rupees discount as well.

First of all they didn't compel.. Still the COD option is available.. they are giving the option to use online transaction to encourage users.. Moreover Rs.5 deduction is for the MRP.. so this 8Rs is not going to the govt or the gas agency.. It's banking charge.. So, technically they're correct..

Also, if we go by what mentioned in the below Indane link, they say, additional delivery charges will be mentioned in the cash memo, which is a great thing.. so we will know how much we need to pay exactly for the delivery.. I hope many here would agree that whatever we pay as delivery is mostly going as a back money.. No one knows the standard amount as well.. So, what mentioned in the website is true (addt deliver charge is mentioned in the bill), I would be happy to go for digital transaction.. As someone here pointed out earlier.. in the name of delivery charges, they are just robbing us blind..

Indane Online : Online Gas Booking and Services

I agree all the points. But for the commen man 3 rupees per cylinder is a loss. There should not be any additional charges on digital transaction so that there won't be any burden to people...

M.J.Sadiq said:

But this not a new procedure already service charge is there and everybody knows it .. And commen man already known we have to pay service charge for online booking .. Bill summary generated before he/she pay if yes then go ahead else leave it .. Whats a big deal in this .. Actually online booking customers now can able to adjust the service charge with the help of 5 discount .. Instead of 8 they going to pay 3 only ..

M.J.Sadiq said:
I agree all the points. But for the commen man 3 rupees per cylinder is a loss. There should not be any additional charges on digital transaction so that there won't be any burden to people...

Not only this we are giving SC for all digital transaction .. You know better than me ..

Bro, you're buying via online or COD? coz this link says that it's for online booking.. When you do online booking, the link says the differential amount as well as the extra delivery charges will be mentioned in the cash memo..

I don't think they will mentioned that for COD.

I am using COD bro .. Dont knw abt online booking but soon i come to know that in my 1st online booking :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
But this not a new procedure already service charge is there and everybody knows it .. And commen man already known we have to pay service charge for online booking .. Bill summary generated before he/she pay if yes then go ahead else leave it .. Whats a big deal in this .. Actually online booking customers now can able to adjust the service charge with the help of 5 discount .. Instead of 8 they going to pay 3 only ..
That is what I am saying.. those who not doing online and not interested earlier will get loss.. to make digitization success these charges should be removed. Rs 3 per cylinder. How many cylinder in a month get booked? Multiply. Now where our money is going? Who is earning it?

M.J.Sadiq said:

I understand.. But it will happen.. Not today.. but in the near future.. when majority started using this online. Like how mobile phone call charges got reduced drastically.. Almost everything in this world.. when it's at a starting stage they will be bit higher.. after some time.. they will come down eventually.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock