Rs 5 discount on online payment of LPG cylinder

prasad1979 said:
HP gas website charges Rs. 7 as convenience fee for online bookings. Moreover, the payment made is not final as the price you pay will be as per LPG price on delivery date. So you've to settle difference with delivery guy!
Why people will choose this over COD method with such hassles?

Yes Payment is not final we have to anyway settle the difference in cash and that's the biggest problem.  :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Yes Payment is not final we have to anyway settle the difference in cash and that's the biggest problem.  :dodgy

For me,no extra charge bro,delivery person only always asking Rs.30/Rs.50 :shy

on HP Gas Site it is showing like this actual price Rs.597, but some other charges are adding up.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Transaction Summary[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Transaction Amount
592.00 INR

Transaction Proccessing Fee
6.99 INR

Service Tax
1.05 INR

Total Amount to be Paid
600.04 INR
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For Credit Card it is showing as Rs.[size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]597.92[/font]
[/font][/size]

Vicky said:
For me,no extra charge bro,delivery person only always asking Rs.30/Rs.50 :shy

That's bcoz Indane has not changed price between your order and delivery to you. If there is any change in price after your online payment you have to adjust the difference with delivery boy according to terms and condition of Indane.

BTW your delivery charge is quite high. Here they charge Rs 20. Is you home too far away from Indane office ? :huh

Sarkar said:
That's bcoz Indane has not changed price between your order and delivery to you. If there is any change in price after your online payment you have to adjust the difference with delivery boy according to terms and condition of Indane.

BTW your delivery charge is quite high. Here they charge Rs 20. Is you home too far away from Indane office ? :huh

No bro,we have already paid the full amount on online,it's delivery charge only,

Very near by only my indane gas distributor available bro,
I will give the amount,what's amount he's asking,because i'm staying in 2nd floor :shy

Bros i am using sbi master card .. If i have to pay extra then bill amount while online booking :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
Bros i am using sbi master card .. If i have to pay extra then bill amount while online booking :huh ..

Yes anna,for all online payment same,Rs.5 to Rs.15 charge :shy

They should add the delivery charges either in the bill (during the cash payment) or in the online payment.. Every month these delivery guys charge differently. Sometimes it's 20/25/30.. Most of the time, they round up the value as well

I think i have made 6 or 7 online payments for HP Gas Cylinder online via my Credit Card.They should scrap this concept of convenience fee.The Last time around,the payment got deducted,that is my credit card was charged and the order was successfully booked online and also got a confirmation email from HP Gas website.

But somehow the order failed to register in HP Gas Online Portal and also the delivery agency didn't receive a confirmation email.I had to go to the delivery agency 3 or 4 times to get the cylinder delivered.

One of the nuisances of booking cylinder online in India without proper infrastructure.They don't even have backups of order information in separate servers.First create some proper infrastructure and then implement online schemes.

Add to that,the delivery boy ridiculed me for booking the cylinder online,he said are you a fool to pay online?Then i realised where i am living in.:wall :wall :wall

Actually the delivery agency is discouraging me to make online payments for the LPG.

This is just a caution to the new online payment users of HP Gas.

They should add the delivery charges either in the bill (during the cash payment) or in the online payment.. Every month these delivery guys charge differently. Sometimes it's 20/25/30.. Most of the time, they round up the value as well

Delivery charge is illegal (as per petroleum company) so how can u expect that in bill :huh .. Delivery charge is giving our own interest .. You say no to deliv.charge delivery person cant do anything except -> :eek:wall:wall .. I am giving only 10rs. To them and that too i have change means after demonitasation last 2 cylinder delivery i wasnt giving any delivery charge to them .. He get angry and shouted but i doesnt hear that all :lol:hehe;) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock