Breaking GST: LPG cylinder to cost Rs.32 more ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 6,194
But the true fact is food items got increased. For example I bought 2 samosas for 20 Rs but I paid 4 Rs extra as tax. Why they implement GST on small shops also. If asked they are telling they need to submit bill to government...

but GST is only applicable to those whose yearly transaction is more than 20lac or daily transaction is 5k+
if your small shop doing Transaction over 20lac in a year then Its not small shop.

But the true fact is food items got increased. For example I bought 2 samosas for 20 Rs but I paid 4 Rs extra as tax. Why they implement GST on small shops also. If asked they are telling they need to submit bill to government...
0bd3819d19265e4e7b31d4cc58f7748a.jpg

are not the turnover and transaction same? Total buy value + total sale value = Turnover = Transaction.

I think it's different coz txion means it comes all money txfer including bank txctn but bank txctn is different won't comes under GST

Turnover means the amount we invested in our business + the amount we got after sale including profit is called Turnover

My LPG is from Indane. Here Rs 585 is the amount written on receipt but the delivery boy take another Rs 20. So total paid Rs 605. LPG Connection is at my village which is 200 Km away from Kolkata in Nadia district, may be that's why price is higher than kolkata.

very nice In tamil Nadu for carrying cylinder we have to pay 50 - 80 Rs depends upon floors

I'n Chennai. I pay Rs30 additional for cylinder delivery person.

That's why pipelines are good. Directly into the houses. No tension.

Blessed :):hrt

Last edited:
And then we complaint that "Is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta".
And its not that with GST, everything have become expensive. Please have some patience.. Our country is in reconstruction mode amd it will take some time and pain to repair the damages done by Congress in the past.

Employee: Please give me some more time, i will complete the work

Client: I can't

Employee: [Shouting] You gave congress 60 years, but you can't even give me 7 days ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock