Rs 5 discount on online payment of LPG cylinder

Sai Laxman said:
Delivery charge is illegal (as per petroleum company) so how can u expect that in bill :huh .. Delivery charge is giving our own interest .. You say no to deliv.charge delivery person cant do anything except -> :eek:wall:wall .. I am giving only 10rs. To them and that too i have change means after demonitasation last 2 cylinder delivery i wasnt giving any delivery charge to them .. He get angry and shouted but i doesnt hear that all :lol:hehe;) ..

Where it says illegal bro ? :huh 
I cannot find it in indane site.

Here they will refuse to deliver in home and we have to bring lpg from distributors Godown if we don't give Rs 20.  :u

Here Delivery boy charges 20-25/- At the time of Delivery. (Indane)
But Delivery took place on the very next day after booking .
Sometime without booking he Gave us Cylinder...Only He wrote down our Customer ID that time.
I think 20-25/- Is fine. I've no problem in giving that.

Sarkar said:
Where it says illegal bro ? :huh 
I cannot find it in indane site.

Here they will refuse to deliver in home and we have to bring lpg from distributors Godown if we don't give Rs 20.  :u

Itz a unwritten rule contact this all India cyclinder distributor cc 18002333555 ask them they will tell this delivery charges legal or illegal (mandatory or nonmandatory) and i too got this type of threat from delivery man everytime but next time the same person delivery cylinder to my home they may delay 1 or 2 days but delivery is the only way he have .. Coz he delay more than 2 days means i was call the above number and raise a complaint then automatically next morning he will deliver cylinder in my home .. They getting salary for their work and per cylinder he will got 8rs. As allowance from our bill amount legally .. Then why we have to pay 20 to 40 extra as illegally :huh .. This is the starting point of big scam ..

They took 45 rs as delivery charge for delivering cylinder to my house...:dodgy
Bill amount was 635 rs & he asked 680 rs...:wall

Saj 007 said:
They took 45 rs as delivery charge for delivering cylinder to my house...:dodgy
Bill amount was 635 rs & he asked 680 rs...:wall

Robbery in the name of delivery charge :wall:dodgy:damn:eek ..

Sai Laxman said:
Delivery charge is illegal (as per petroleum company) so how can u expect that in bill :huh .. Delivery charge is giving our own interest .. You say no to deliv.charge delivery person cant do anything except -> :eek:wall:wall .. I am giving only 10rs. To them and that too i have change means after demonitasation last 2 cylinder delivery i wasnt giving any delivery charge to them .. He get angry and shouted but i doesnt hear that all :lol:hehe;) ..

Not exactly bro.. It's illegal only if your house is within 5Km from the distributor office and still they charge... If it's more than 5km, they can charge for delivery but that too nominal.. 

As per law, they cannot charge extra if your house is at top floor..  Below link will help you understand..

Don’t let LPG delivery boys take you for a ride - The Hindu

Moreover, these days, every item that gets doorstep delivery, has some delivery charge.. so let them charge but it should be reflected in the bill otherwise it's kind of black money isn't it?

Deepu Darling said:
they should give 5 star chacolate instead of 5 rs discount :lol

Then Congress will shart shouting it as a NDA scam as why there was no Bidding. How can Govt choose a company named 5star when there are other competitor in the market ? So it will make thing even more complicated  :lol

Bro's who has Indane gas connection and uses online payment.. Can you please confirm this?

In Indane website, they have mentioned that the additional delivery charges will be mentioned in the cash memo,

[font=pt_sansregular]Additional delivery charges if applicable are to be collected from these customers. (The amount to be collected will be mentioned in the cash memo).[/font]

https://indane.co.in/online-payment-facility-for-refills.php

Does that mean Delivery charges are now mentioned in the cash memo?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock