(Rs. 3000 now) SBI to charge for breaching monthly average balance in saving accounts

Infact govt should deduct salary of sbi staff for not helping customer,arrogance behaviour, poor performance, loan scam etc then they will understand when their own money is deducted on one side govt say open zero balance account on other side bank deduct money for not maintaining monthly avg balance.
Right bro , very bad move

Infact govt should deduct salary of sbi staff for not helping customer,arrogance behaviour, poor performance, loan scam etc then they will understand when their own money is deducted on one side govt say open zero balance account on other side bank deduct money for not maintaining monthly avg balance.
(y)(y)(y)

That's the difference between Govt and private Job

any body pls suggest an account which do nt need a minimum balance in the account..?

i called SBI CC today morning regarding deduction of amount.
he clearly explained me abt the procedure. Sadly my bank is in urban area and my MAB is 3000
we don't need to keep 3000 in the account..
Take for a month.. total amount of transactions done through out the month/30 should give 3000
ie., if u put 1 lakh in the morning and withdrawned that 1 lakh there is no problem for that month. Your MAB for that month is higher than 3000. ie., 100000/30.
So for me atleast i should do a total transaction of 90000/per month
90000/30 will only give 3000. ie., my MAB
seriously nw am thinking of changing my bank.

what abt Indian Bank..? i have an Indian bank nearest to my home..
does anybody have account on Indian bank..? and abt net banking and all..

Last edited:
any body pls suggest an account which do nt need a minimum balance in the account..?

i called SBI CC today morning regarding deduction of amount.
he clearly explained me abt the procedure. Sadly my bank is in urban area and my MAB is 3000
we don't need to keep 3000 in the account..
Take for a month.. total amount of transactions done through out the month/30 should give 3000
ie., if u put 1 lakh in the morning and withdrawned that 1 lakh there is no problem for that month. Your MAB for that month is higher than 3000. ie., 100000/30.
So for me atleast i should do a total transaction of 90000/per month
90000/30 will only give 3000. ie., my MAB
seriously nw am thinking of changing my bank.

what abt Indian Bank..? i have an Indian bank nearest to my home..
does anybody have account on Indian bank..? and abt net banking and all..

What If we keep Rs.3000/- permanently in the acc & don't do any transaction for a long time ? will we still get fined ?

Last edited:
What If we keep Rs.3000/- permanently in the acc? will we still get fined ?
Almost all bank charges fine if you don't make transaction(either deposit or withdrawal) within 6 months. It's like retention fee Rs 20 which mobile operator charges for unused SIM

My SBI account showing negative balance now. I'm not using this account after they implemented minimum balance mandatory in account. As my bank is situated in urban area I need to keep 3000 rs minimum balance . So opened a new account in IOB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock