(Rs. 3000 now) SBI to charge for breaching monthly average balance in saving accounts

70 rs deducted frm my Sbi acc even i have student account ( saving ) , i have received rs 2000 as scholarship and minimum bal needes is 3000 . many students have sbi acc. For scholarship how they can mainten 3000 in their acc. WROST THING FROM GOVT. ATLEAST THEY WANT TO REMOVE STUDENT ACC.

Ab ki naar modi sarkar

Ab ki naar modi sarkar
Why not considering other 20 banks of Modi sarkar is not charging this fee?

And has allowed you to open basic savings accounts without any min balance in all banks including private banks.

So why not other banks not charging this ?? Only sbi ?? Well other banks are giving same services like sbi ??
That is bcoz these policies are decided by directors of individual banks to maximising profits and not by govt. I do not know why you bring Modi Sarkar here. If this was govt rule then all 21 public banks should hv done this already. But they did not.

Govt frame policy for financial inclusion and so launched Jan dhan accounts for that it is same in all banks(including private bank) . No need minimum balance in these accounts. Govt rules are same for all it does not vary according to banks.

Sarkar said:
There is no student account I think. There is regular savings, basic savings with no minimum balance, and salary accounts. So convert your account to basic savings account
Any charges for converting account and other backs also need minimum bal. Or not ???

That is bcoz these policies are decided by directors of individual banks to maximising profits and not by govt. I do not know why you bring Modi Sarkar here

So if sbi ready to give more than 9% interest on FD means then govt wont interfere that decision right bro ??

Infact govt should deduct salary of sbi staff for not helping customer,arrogance behaviour, poor performance, loan scam etc then they will understand when their own money is deducted on one side govt say open zero balance account on other side bank deduct money for not maintaining monthly avg balance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock