(Rs. 3000 now) SBI to charge for breaching monthly average balance in saving accounts

If i withdraw all money from my SBI acc. And after that i dont want use it , i also dont want close it because they charging 600+ , so my acc is aromatically closed or not ?? I dont want to waste 600+ .

If i withdraw all money from my SBI acc. And after that i dont want use it , i also dont want close it because they charging 600+ , so my acc is aromatically closed or not ?? I dont want to waste 600+ .

Cannot say about SBI but I did exactly that with Canara bank account when I shift from Assam to Kolkata, I withdraw all money using ATM and after that stop using that Assam Canara Bank account. I am almost sure you can do same with SBI also

Cannot say about SBI but I did exactly that with Canara bank account when I shift from Assam to Kolkata, I withdraw all money using ATM and after that stop using that Assam Canara Bank account. I am almost sure you can do same with SBI also
Ok now i am goving to withdraw all money and open new acc In other bank

If you withdraw all your money and do not touch your account, then after 2 years, the account becomes dormant, as per RBI.
Generally, there won't be any issue but personally, i don't wish to take any chances as these days Pan & Aadhar card is linked. Nobody knows what can happen later. It's better to pay Rs.590 and get it closed as per rules.

Let me say, SBI sucks whereas United Bank rocks :kiss:
Bro, Now i am using ICICI & Bank of India. Bank is India is affordable & provides much better services than SBI. And no doubt about ICICI bank. Their charges are high, because its simply worth it.

If you withdraw all your money and do not touch your account, then after 2 years, the account becomes dormant, as per RBI.
Generally, there won't be any issue but personally, i don't wish to take any chances as these days Pan & Aadhar card is linked. Nobody knows what can happen later. It's better to pay Rs.590 and get it closed as per rules.
As now i Am student so 600+ is very big amount for me and other middle class people also , so WITHDRAW is the only option to protest from looting

As now i Am student so 600+ is very big amount for me and other middle class people also , so WITHDRAW is the only option to protest from looting
First deposit or transfer some money and make it round figure in multiple of 500 then withdraw whole amount using ATM

Bro, Now i am using ICICI & Bank of India. Bank is India is affordable & provides much better services than SBI. And no doubt about ICICI bank. Their charges are high, because its simply worth it.
For BOI minimum is 500 right ? What is the min for ICICI ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock