(Rs. 3000 now) SBI to charge for breaching monthly average balance in saving accounts

If you are not aware, HDFC has salary based 0 balance account for family. If you have your salary account in HDFC, you can open free 0 balance account for your family...

Yesterday ,
SBI took ₹29.50 from my account.

Back to back 2 months..

Minimum balance penalty....
Jai SBI..

For me too they deducted.
Day before yesterday 70
yesterday 40

70 rs deducted frm my Sbi acc even i have student account ( saving ) , i have received rs 2000 as scholarship and minimum bal needes is 3000 . many students have sbi acc. For scholarship how they can mainten 3000 in their acc. WROST THING FROM GOVT. ATLEAST THEY WANT TO REMOVE STUDENT ACC.

70 rs deducted frm my Sbi acc even i have student account ( saving ) , i have received rs 2000 as scholarship and minimum bal needes is 3000 . many students have sbi acc. For scholarship how they can mainten 3000 in their acc. WROST THING FROM GOVT. ATLEAST THEY WANT TO REMOVE STUDENT ACC.
There is no student account I think. There is regular savings, basic savings with no minimum balance, and salary accounts. So convert your account to basic savings account

It's better to close the account if you cannot maintain the balance.
And sadly, they are also charging Rs.450 for closing the account

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock