Discussion Reliance JioPhone Next - News & Updates

So what about plans ?? Jio phone plans right 🤔
No, u can just use a Jio sim in it and recharge it with any available smartphone plan like you would with any other smartphone available in the market. These plans which come bundled are only applicable for ppl opting for the EMI scheme. Current plans which are applicable for the older gen Jio phones are not usable on Jio phone next, it will work only with the smartphone plans.

Jio have a habit to reduce price in the name of offers, so we can expect this phone price might reduce to Rs.3499/- in coming days!

i am actually interested in this as my secondary phone. my only requirement would be if it has a native call recorder like samsung (without announcing to other party).
For me:
1. it is a small phone
2. has a qualcomm processor
3. i would like to support indian-centric development of mobile phones.
Only other option for me is samsung m1 or m1 core ( but it is rarely available now with chip shortage and they have jacked up prices. +mediatek )

Last edited:
Check out our review of JioPhone Next here

Check out our review of JioPhone Next here
Could you please check into the call recording situation (native without warning) if you have it on hand

my only requirement would be if it has a native call recorder like samsung (without announcing to other party).
Since it's a Google phone, it will most likely come with the Google Dialer app. So there will be announcement when you record the call.

Since it's a Google phone, it will most likely come with the Google Dialer app. So there will be announcement when you record the call.
you are right. i am hoping against hope.
my pixel 3a doesnt have call recording at all (android 12). the chinese phones (mi/one plus) used to have (now most of them have switched to google dialer) leaving samsung as the only option.
it is a god-send feature to have during sales/client calls. helps in noting down the important points at end of the day.
i dont understand why google/apple can't be more like samsung in this regard - give the feature where it is legal and useful, and remove it where it is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock