Discussion Reliance JioPhone Next - News & Updates

Do you think Motta bhai can't able to buy without subsidy
I was thanking for customers. I thought it was a join initiative by Google to provide a low cost phone where they could earn from their services.

Actual full price is 6,499. For EMI plans you have to pay 1,999 + 501 processing fee then monthly instalments for 18 or 24 months. And the instalment amount will give Data and Voice benefits also so its total EMI cost will vary based on which plan you choose.
B1oBDnh.jpg

uRtMBrS.jpg
They'll reduce the price while launch.
Mark my words.

Last edited:
I was thanking for customers. I thought it was a join initiative by Google to provide a low cost phone where they could earn from their services.
When they launching ??

I still think the targeted user it is going for will buy the phone. They wouldn't have many other alternatives ways to buy a smartphone at EMIs. They can reduce the down payment from ₹2,500 to ₹1,500. It can be popular among parents of poor kids who are looking for a smartphone for online classes.

Did chip shortage jacked up the price?
Qualcomm is an investor in Jio platforms and that is why it was expected that having a Snapdragon chipset in the phone would have been easy for Jio without jacking up the price but the global semiconductor shortage itself created a roadblock. Luckily for Jio, Ambani didn't declare a launch price with the 10th September launch date announcement otherwise they would have had to either go back on their words or then bear the added expense from their own pocket. Having Google as a strategic partner did help on the customized Android version which will run lag free on the low specs that the device has though.

I still think the targeted user it is going for will buy the phone. They wouldn't have many other alternatives ways to buy a smartphone at EMIs. They can reduce the down payment from ₹2,500 to ₹1,500. It can be popular among parents of poor kids who are looking for a smartphone for online classes.
But again the targeted user base is the 2G users who can't afford an entry level smartphone, and the EMI scheme will need the person to have a savings or salary bank account which is in good standing so that the third party financing company (eg. Bajaj Finserv) would consider them eligible for the EMI scheme. This may still prove to be a barrier and not achieve the desired effect.

But again the targeted user base is the 2G users who can't afford an entry level smartphone, and the EMI scheme will need the person to have a savings or salary bank account which is in good standing so that the third party financing company (eg. Bajaj Finserv) would consider them eligible for the EMI scheme. This may still prove to be a barrier and not achieve the desired effect.
Exactly .. mandatory EMI scheme is just rubbish

Exactly .. mandatory EMI scheme is just rubbish
Its not mandatory, you have an option of paying 6499 upfront and buying it. But then again why spend that much on a phone that's practically locked to Jio network when you can get better specs and a truly carrier unlocked phone for a lesser price.

Its not mandatory, you have an option of paying 6499 upfront and buying it. But then again why spend that much on a phone that's practically locked to Jio network when you can get better specs and a truly carrier unlocked phone for a lesser price.
So what about plans ?? Jio phone plans right 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock