Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter MEEPRASAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 331
  • Views Views: Views 52,805
Now u hv made it correctly. Handset locked to Jio network if it is a Single SIM and for dual SIM varient 4G slot reserved for Jio

But they are telling its single sim lets wait for Our Independence day

Dual SIM Phone Pic is in 1st post. Majority people buy Dual SIM phone bcoz of patchy network condition here in India so selling Single SIM phone is tough job. So Personally I believe JioPhone will be dual SIM with one slot mandatory for Jio SIM to operate the phone.

JioPhone-Leak.jpg

JioPhone-Leak-3.jpg

Via 91Mobiles
Exclusive: Live images of JioPhone reveal presence of front camera

Last edited:
as per your thread title, I thought u got the phone and giving 1st user review....:shy :shy

In which English dictionary this title gives the meaning you meant..?:wall:wall:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh
actually there was a separate thread on jio feature phone( later your thread merge with that , where I am posting this message now), and you wrote in your thread title, 1st live picture of JIO Feature phone(or something like that), so i thought U got the phone by any means and u are sharing the "EXCLUSIVE" images of that phone....

Dual SIM and wi-fi hot spot will be the preferred feature. Otherwise its waste (in my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom