Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter MEEPRASAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 331
  • Views Views: Views 52,805
actually there was a separate thread on jio feature phone( later your thread merge with that , where I am posting this message now), and you wrote in your thread title, 1st live picture of JIO Feature phone(or something like that), so i thought U got the phone by any means and u are sharing the "EXCLUSIVE" images of that phone....
oh yaa.. there u go
Thread title was "Real Life Images of Jio Feature phone Leaked"
where does this mean the phone was mine..?

OR the word EXCLUSIVE have a meaning OWNED?
nd both the pics have watermark from 91mobiles

Dual SIM and wi-fi hot spot will be the preferred feature. Otherwise its waste (in my opinion)
I think first time Internet users do not need Tethering. But if NFC is there in phone then Tethering will definitely be there

oh yaa.. there u go
Thread title was "Real Life Images of Jio Feature phone Leaked"
where does this mean the phone was mine..?

OR the word EXCLUSIVE have a meaning OWNED?
nd both the pics have watermark from 91mobiles

Yes.. That's the Word, "Real Life" actually neither U nor I seen the phone physically. so when i saw"REAL LIFE" phrase in your post , I was amazed to see the real life/hand on Images. But what I got? it's the image copied from website.
if your image is "Real Life " image then whats the image posted at #1?
virtual image I presume.

Yes.. That's the Word, "Real Life" actually neither U nor I seen the phone physically. so when i saw"REAL LIFE" phrase in your post , I was amazed to see the real life/hand on Images. But what I got? it's the image copied from website.
if your image is "Real Life " image then whats the image posted at #1?
virtual image I presume.
seriously bro.. ??? better get an English dictionary and try to find the meaning..
What does Real Life means..?

Real Life Image is used as a phrase. If u know what's the meaning of phrase.
Here Real Life means the original piece, till date some concepts or dummy's have been leaked..
if u r into some tech sites, this word will be a familiar one to you.
No where in the world REAL LIFE doesn't mean i or u should own the phone or anything, to post a pic or jst to say it.

Nd the thread title ends with Word Leaked..! Again Do u know what does that mean..?

seriously bro.. ??? better get an English dictionary and try to find the meaning..
What does Real Life means..?

Real Life Image is used as a phrase. If u know what's the meaning of phrase.
Here Real Life means the original piece, till date some concepts or dummy's have been leaked..
if u r into some tech sites, this word will be a familiar one to you.
No where in the world REAL LIFE doesn't mean i or u should own the phone or anything, to post a pic or jst to say it.

Nd the thread title ends with Word Leaked..! Again Do u know what does that mean..?
first of all , how do u know that is original piece not the dummy one??? no one publicly seen the phone. so until the public release of the phone, every image will be considered as "dummy phone" to me. and that's y thread got merged.
if you own the phone and post some images of that phone, your thread wouldn't be merged ...
and at the end I want to quit from debating with you brother.
you won the debate. congratulations.
thank you.
good Night.

first of all , how do u know that is original piece not the dummy one??? no one publicly seen the phone. so until the public release of the phone, every image will be considered as "dummy phone" to me. and that's y thread got merged.
if you own the phone and post some images of that phone, your thread wouldn't be merged ...
and at the end I want to quit from debating with you brother.
you won the debate. congratulations.
thank you.
good Night.
first u teaches me the meaning of Real Life Image nd now this..
I have posted many other real life leaked images in this forum.
Latest was i think Samsung Galaxy Note 8.. before that Nokia 8
does that all mean, these phones are owned by me..
so until the public release of the phone, every image will be considered as "dummy phone" to me.
i have nothing to do with what you think and what you may think.. You can think what ever you want.
It's the phrase used usually in English Language, nd i will use that phrase again nd again as long as it is correct.
Nd again go search the meaning for LEAK.

Nd abt thread merging.. there are more than 6 threads here for Jio Phone. Nd i was in doubt in which thread its to be posted. as i said abv Note 8, Nokia 8, OP5 all hav one exclusive thread. All updates are posted in it. So here i created a separate thread and thought the mods merge it with appropriate one.

Iam also nt interested in arguing with you, because u are stating different reasons in each post and it goes on unhealthy. You started the arguing by posting a useless comment. So i replied back.

Thank You
Good Night

Screenshot_2017-08-23-19-12-33-613.jpg

Last edited:
Technical Specification of Jio Feature phone

DISPLAY Screen Size: 6.09cm (2.4)

Screen Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)

GENERAL FEATURES Operating System: KAI OS

SIM Slot: Single SIM

SIM Size: Nano Sim (4FF type)

Color: Black

Box Contents: Handset, Removable Battery, Charger Adaptor, Quick Service Guide, Warranty card, SIM CARD

PERFORMANCE Processor (CPU): 1.2GHz Dual Core

Chipset: SPRD 9820A/QC8905

Graphics (GPU): Mali-400 @ 512MHz

RAM: 512MB

BATTERY Capacity: 2000 mAh, Li-Po

Talktime: 12 Hours

Standby Time: 15 Days

STORAGE CAPACITY Internal Memory: 4GB

Expandable: Upto 128GB

CAMERA Rear Camera: 2MP

Front Camera: 0.3MP

Video Recording: Yes

MULTIMEDIA Music Player: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, WB-AMR, MIDI, OGG

Wireless FM Radio: Yes

Video Player: 720p, MPEG4, h.263, h.264

Loudspeaker: Yes

Alert Type: Ringtone + Vibration

CONNECTIVITY Operating Frequency: BAND3(1800)/BAND5(850) LTE-TDD BAND40(2300)
4G: Yes, LTE Cat4

True 4G (LTE Support): VoLTE (Video & HD Voice Call),

Wi-Fi: Yes

NFC: Yes

Bluetooth: BT 4.1 with BLE

GPS: Yes

USB Connectivity: USB 2.0

EMAIL SUPPORT Microsoft Exchange: Yes

INDIAN LANGUAGE
PACK SUPPORT 22 indian offical languages- Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri ,
Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri,
Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu

JIO APPS MyJio, JioTV, JioCinema, JioChat, JioMusic, JioXpressNews

VOICE ASSISTANT Voice enabled search (English, Hindi) Compose SMS, Search on Google. Open app, call connect

CONNECT TO TV Yes. Via JioMediaCable

OTHER FEATURES Torch, Contact Import via Gmail

Info credit to @sivakumar79 anna :):);)

Back
Top Bottom