Axis Bank Credit Cards General Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 14,956
@Esmail bro bad days ahead. I was earning well!
My average monthly bill for electricity itself for residence, office and outhouse is 15000
My average LPG bill is 5000
My average water bill is 1600
My recharge bill which 3000
For this have capped me at 500 😔

Last edited:
Axis Bank Killed Ace🥺😢
Dear All,W.e.f. 15th June, 2023, all the purchases (minus returns and refunds) made by you using the card will be eligible for rewards as provided below:

Spends on

Reward

Max cashback

Bill payments (electricity, Cashback water, gas, LPG, and broadband), DTH and mobile recharges through Google Pay

5% Cashback

Rs. 500 (on transactions made on these categories combined included Swiggy,Zomato and ola cashback)

Swiggy, Zomato and Ola

4% Cashback

Other merchants*

2% Cashback

Unlimited

Now we you can earn only 500rs per month thorugh gpay, swiggy,zomato and ola .

*Cashback shall not be eligible on fuel spends, EMI transactions, purchases converted to EMI post facto, wallet loading transactions, cash advances, rental payment, purchase of gold/jewellery items, insurance premium payments, educational services, payment of outstanding balances, payment of card fees and other card charges.For example,If the customer spends Rs. 35,000 in a billing cycle with the following break up of spends –

Recharge & Utility Bill payment through Google Pay: Rs. 5,000

Swiggy, Zomato & Ola: Rs. 10,000

Other spends on eligible cashback categories: Rs. 20,000 Out of these “Other spends”, Rs. 10,000 was an EMI purchase.

Thus, the total spends eligible for cashback would only beRs. 5,000 + Rs. 10,000 + Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 10,000 (EMI transaction) = Rs. 25,000The cashback for the billing cycle in example would be calculated as follows:

5% of Rs. 5,000 = Rs. 250

4% of Rs. 10,000 = Rs. 400

2% of Rs. 10,000 = Rs. 200

Since the combined cashback earned on 5% and 4% cashback eligible transactions is capped at Rs. 500, the cashback credited for these categories will be Rs. 500 and not Rs. 650Thus, the total cashback for the example would be Rs. 500+200 = Rs. 700We shall not send an SMS of cashback earned after every transaction. Instead, we shall send an SMS every month which has the total amount of cashback earned in that statement period. This cashback is credited against the outstanding of your next monthly statement.

pVxt7VT.jpg

Last edited:
Axis Bank facing backlash from netizens after it left them with cashback capped on it's Ace Credit Card.

Axis Bank facing backlash from netizens after it left them with cashback capped on it's Ace Credit Card.
Every bank is doing that, devaluation is the norm now considering how the cashback is being exploited by the users.
Even SBI cashback card capped the monthly Cashback but it's still it's usable.
Worst devaluation I had seen for my RBL Zomato Edition card. They used to give 5% cashback for restaurant bills paid by swiping on the pos at any restaurant irrespective of being affiliated to any app. And 10% cashback on all spends on your birthday. All gone and now the card itself is being shut and replaced with shoprite card which is crap.

Due to maintenance downtime, you will be unable to transact with your Axis Bank Credit Card(s) on 17-10-23 from 2 AM to 2:50 AM IST. Regret any inconvenience.

TLiiAtR.png

Multiple customers having Axis Bank credit cards have been impacted by fraudulent overseas transactions, a senior official from the third largest private sector lender said on Thursday.

Multiple customers having Axis Bank credit cards have been impacted by fraudulent overseas transactions, a senior official from the third largest private sector lender said on Thursday.

The only way ppl get cheap ott subscription in black is via this 😂😂

Due to maintenance downtime, you will be unable to transact with Axis Bank Credit Card/s on 15-04-24 from 01:30 AM to 02:30 AM IST.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock