Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter MEEPRASAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 331
  • Views Views: Views 52,805
To connect to CRT TV an Aux Cable is required same comes up with DishTV HD STB if you connect it to CRT or SD TV. Busy persons like my father who has no time to consume 1GB data this plan is beneficial 500 MB that's it. :ohya thanks for the share bro.

Last edited:
But 133 monthly plan with unlimited data with 1 gb per day is there (399) so how this 153 is cheap?? I see only cheap tactics here..plus again network needs a lot of work on ground...very poor speed still on many locations. This cable tv is good idea as target people may find difficult to mirroring, so this cable will be simple to use...

But 133 monthly plan with unlimited data with 1 gb per day is there (399) so how this 153 is cheap?? I see only cheap tactics here..plus again network needs a lot of work on ground...very poor speed still on many locations. This cable tv is good idea as target people may find difficult to mirroring, so this cable will be simple to use...
Dude that plan (399) is temporary, all plans will have 28 days validity once offer period ends & wait for the launch I'm sure they will throw some freebies with this phone.

Dude that plan (399) is temporary, all plans will have 28 days validity once offer period ends & wait for the launch I'm sure they will throw some freebies with this phone.
Dude just wait and see what is permanent and what is not...

Dude just wait and see what is permanent and what is not...
Do you even remember the plans they had shown when they launched Jio for the first time?
These are just temporary offers. They will go. Validity will be reduced & with time data will also reduce. Avail them till you can afford.
But that jio phone pack won't be increased like others in my view. 153 is a fair amount for unlimited calling & data.

Last edited:
Do you even remember the plans they had shown when they launched Jio for the first time?
These are just temporary offers. They will go. Validity will be reduced & with time data will also reduce. Avail them till you can afford.
But that jio phone pack won't be increased like others in my view. 153 is a fair amount for unlimited calling & data.
Now data price will move downward and not upward otherwise this whole build up will go waste. Anyway no use of this discussion as of now, only time will tell. I sure these offers will keep on coming...

Last edited:
df40e2827606dd9def1b85f9c0bf5a05.jpg
aec18527a5e1db65c15fb9f9d2de48f7.jpg
a1c9f07e17f6e1a9c412ee98abc18954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom