Breaking Reliance Jio Fiber to launch on 5th September, Welcome Offer Announced

Absolutely. That means DTH operators won't get affected by this.

And Rs 700 is for the base tariff which includes broadband+landline. For TV channels one may need to pay Rs 153 and then extra for pay channels or packs.

So say I take Rs 700 for GigaFiber + Rs 300 for TV channels provided by their partner lco do total will be Rs 1000
Base Plans From 700rs And Maximum Plan At 10,000rs. They Said That Base Speed Itself Is 100 Mbps. So We Will Not Get UnLimited Data In 700rs Or Less Than 1000rs Plans.

Absolutely. That means DTH operators won't get affected by this.

And Rs 700 is for the base tariff which includes broadband+landline. For TV channels one may need to pay Rs 153 and then extra for pay channels or packs.

So say I take Rs 700 for GigaFiber + Rs 300 for TV channels provided by their partner lco do total will be Rs 1000
So much for a revolution. We already know how Cable operators in India are and Jio knew that they were going to be in a mess if they tried to fight with them so they are co-operating which might seem like a good thing but is infact going to be a hit or miss. I also want to know if my lco is under DEN/hathway is it mandatory that i get their cable services to get a connection? Knowing how LCOs like to mistreat it's customers i am not that hopeful of this.

So much for a revolution. We already know how Cable operators in India are and Jio knew that they were going to be in a mess if they tried to fight with them so they are co-operating which might seem like a good thing but is infact going to be a hit or miss. I also want to know if my lco is under DEN/hathway is it mandatory that i get their cable services to get a connection? Knowing how LCOs like to mistreat it's customers i am not that hopeful of this.
You can continue either with cable or upgrade to jio fiber stb with both cable & lan inputs.

700+gst= 826 for only limited bb plan and landline. We r getting unlimited 10- 50 mbps plan within rs 400- 600 via siti, hathway, gtpl, wishnet, alliance.
Its too costly plan for jio. Sory this time i cant for giga fiber
I think we can get all popular apps subscription otherthan Netflix and NCF fee (All FTA channels) bundled with Rs.700 plan.
But they can not mention FUP limit and GST inclusion.

700+gst= 826 for only limited bb plan and landline. We r getting unlimited 10- 50 mbps plan within rs 400- 600 via siti, hathway, gtpl, wishnet, alliance.
Its too costly plan for jio. Sory this time i cant for giga fiber
Agree. These plans r targeted for Metro cities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock