Reliance Jio asking users to pay for free Welcome Offer?

Optimus_Prime said:
most of the people using jio for unltd calling or unltd data???? :huh :huh
Bro, am using jio only for data. Airtel is my companion since years. No other network can match it's robust network.

ilikered said:
There's a 149 plan also!

Yep unlimited calling along with 300 MB 4G data and 700 MB wifi data is a killer plan for occasional data users :eek:hya

But BSNL has confirmed that their unlimited plan will be less than that Rs 149 and in 2G coverage no one can match BSNL, hope they will give some data with their plan also  :sp

ilikered said:
There's a 149 plan also!

But then bro, i think 300MB data is too less to survive a month. Isn't it?
That is why i told about Rs.499 plan.

rtz2042 said:
Then you can go for 299 plan which gives 2GB of data for 21 days!

rtz2042 said:

Right bro, even 1 gb 2g data is not enough to use for 1 month...:shy

ilikered said:
Then you can go for 299 plan which gives 2GB of data for 21 days!

That would have been better with 28 days. Again, 21 days are less.
I am not complaining about their plans. Of Course, they are here for business. My only concern is if am paying Rs.499 per month, then i shouldn't face any call drops. Only then i wiill opt for Jio after 31st dec.

rtz2042 said:
I am not complaining about their plans. Of Course, they are here for business. My only concern is if am paying Rs.499 per month, then i shouldn't face any call drops. Only then i wiill opt for Jio after 31st dec.
I'm sure they'll launch more plans. Till then enjoy your free data.

rtz2042 said:

Bro have you checked the price of Unlimited voice and 1 GB data plan ? It's Rs 1119 

BTW according to TRAI definition it's not call drop  :no

it's call failure bcoz of lack of interconnection provided by AVoId group. The former refers to a situation when a call connects but then falls but a call failure is a call that doesn’t even connect  :k

Sarkar said:
Bro have you checked the price of Unlimited voice and 1 GB data plan ? It's Rs 1119 

BTW according to TRAI definition it's not call drop  :no

it's call failure bcoz of lack of interconnection provided by AVoId group. The former refers to a situation when a call connects but then falls but a call failure is a call that doesn’t even connect  :k

Thanks bro for correcting me. Yes, it's call failure, and not call drop. Still it is an issue which should be sorted out and i think other telecoms will solve it only after 31st, when the freebies will get over and traffic will reduce drastically.
And bro, i didn't got u on Rs.1119 plan. which operator are you talking about? Jio is giving 4GB data with unlimited calling for a month at Rs.499.

Please note: you can take 149 plan and topup 1GB at 150.
So, 1.3GB + Unlimited free calling @300 for 1 Month.
But for those who use aound 2GB+, 499 is the plan to go.
Also, don't forget free JioMags & other Jio apps if it helps you, they will be free with all plans till Dec 2017. (Only for those who find it helpful will appreciate this).

Also, those issues with calls won't be there after december most probably. Since last few days it has improved and I'm not facing issue with vodafone for now. There are issues though but will go as legal action can be taken by Jio once it's a paid service.

The chance of me using Jio after Dec is less as I am studying at home only & have a broadband connection, but if I would've been working/living away from home, depending on my usage I would have went with 149+150 or 499 plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock