OTF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box (Cable TV) Pictures - First on Net

Calling is free and in AGM they said ott apps subscription will also be Bundled in the price.

Do u feel lco will allow iptv ? And why u feel Jio got majority stake in Hathway,den, GTPL if he wanted to give IPTV???
They did this In order to get last mile connectivity.tell me one thing.jio has not laid their wire in many rural areas ..How will they provide service there ?They have done so because these mso have large number or lco who provide services in rural areas.by aquaring them.they have got access to all those lco who will provide last mile connectivity to jio.jio fiber is laid underground.and at many places they don't have their fibers.so these lco provide overhead wiring and provide last mile connectivity to those areas...

Calling is free and in AGM they said ott apps subscription will also be Bundled in the price.

Do u feel lco will allow iptv ? And why u feel Jio got majority stake in Hathway,den, GTPL if he wanted to give IPTV???
to get last mile connectivity n large subscriber base
They did this In order to get last mile connectivity.tell me one thing.jio has not laid their wire in many rural areas ..How will they provide service there ?They have done so because these mso have large number or lco who provide services in rural areas.by aquaring them.they have got access to all those lco who will provide last mile connectivity to jio.jio fiber is laid underground.and at many places they don't have their fibers.so these lco provide overhead wiring and provide last mile connectivity to those areas...
exactly ..👍

Just got the news frm my den lco.there will be 2 set top box.one blue color and one white color.blue color set top box will be the same which has been shown here.it will be for those who need only cable service via lco.and white color set top box will be the same as demonstrated by that malayalam youtube video lady.this white set top box will be advanced one and yes as I said and as I assumed.jio tv app will be pre installed in that white set top box for all those who will need broadband service.they will get IPTV service complementary ..So I don't know how u guys analysed that jio has acquired den and Hathaway to provide cable tv service ..They did this to get last mile connectivity and extend user base....It's common sense ...

Just got the news frm my den lco.there will be 2 set top box.one blue color and one white color.blue color set top box will be the same which has been shown here.it will be for those who need only cable service via lco.and white color set top box will be the same as demonstrated by that malayalam youtube video lady.this white set top box will be advanced one and yes as I said and as I assumed.jio tv app will be pre installed in that white set top box for all those who will need broadband service.they will get IPTV service complementary ..So I don't know how u guys analysed that jio has acquired den and Hathaway to provide cable tv service ..They did this to get last mile connectivity and extend user base....It's common sense ...
Will wait for full fledged commercial rollout to confirm this.

dis is the era of IPTV n FTTH and when Other service providers are coming with the Plan of IPTV...why people here think dat JIO will still stick wid Only old Cable TV service to provide TV channels for their FTTH users...
i dont understand the logic when ppl say jio will stick wid 'via LCO' only plan for its TV service ...just bcz They have acquired DEN and Hathway..🤔

Last edited:
dis is the era of IPTV n FTTH and when Other service providers are coming with the Plan of IPTV...why people here think dat JIO will still stick wid Only old Cable TV service to provide TV channels for their FTTH users...
i dont understand the logic when ppl say jio will stick wid 'via LCO' only plan for its TV service ...just bcz They have acquired DEN and Hathway..🤔
Bcoz Cable TV was more reach than broadband. First Jio will enter to cable TV homes (Hathway, Den etc.), then they will upgrade the cable TV homes to Internet TV homes. for that Jio STB has both input ports (Coaxial and RJ45 LAN)

Last edited:

JIO will stick to cable TV for atleast 1 more year. IPTV will bring revenue loss for DTH/cable and also they dont comply by TRAI rules. U can correlate the reasons below:

* JIO TV android app stopped working in fire TV stick/android TV box
* Screen mirroring of JIO Tv app on big screen was stopped an year back
* When JIO PHONE was launched it was declared that a cable would be given to watch live TV through JIO Tv app. But then due to some legal issues those cables were not given.
* Airtel Xtream smart stick was shown in Airtel TV app. Now it has been removed.
* HDMI port output has been removed from all smartphones/tablets in India since 2 years. This has been done to prevent live mirroring of JIO Tv/Airtel TV to televisions.

Why to this much guess work?? If u have broadband with you, then go ahead with fire tv (not tatasky one) or any other independent android box and enjoy quality tv almost free!! Calling is already very cheap now!!

As of now JIO Fiber is covering only major cities and urban areas. Jio Fiber connections are available in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Surat, Vadodara, Chennai, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bhubaneshwar, Varanasi, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Surat, Agra, Meerut, Vizag, Lucknow, Jamshedpur, Haridwar, Gaya, Patna, Port Blair, Punjab . In the AGM meet it was said that to cover all over India it would take around 3-6 years

Why to this much guess work?? If u have broadband with you, then go ahead with fire tv (not tatasky one) or any other independent android box and enjoy quality tv almost free!! Calling is already very cheap now!!

How ? Jio TV App has stopped working in all android box and fire stick.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock