OTF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box (Cable TV) Pictures - First on Net

YES, Jio TV app on the STB directly takes u to live TV (DEN/Hathway/GTPL). So if there is a power cut at LCO place, then one wont get TV channels.
so the I
Found these JIO UI pics from FB page of Maharashtra Cable Federation. They had shared it on their page.

Jio-STB-1.jpg

Jio-STB-2.jpg

The STB is same as the one shared by @Akash Solanki. Also we can see that the UI is same as Cisco-NDS.
Jeet Prime HD is currently playing, and also Rs 2 is shown in the EPG which means TRAI rules are followed since its from DEN.
so all Images and vdo shared by That Malayalam Youtube channel Were actually a Real and genuine ..n was not fake or photoshoped am i right ...? bcz STB UI graphics Settings N STB's remote everything In the PICS Shared by this page are exactly Same as in that video ..

Last edited:
so the I
so all Images and vdo shared by That Malayalam Youtube channel Was actually a Real and genuine ..n was not fake or photoshoped am i right ...? bcz STB UI graphics Settings N STB's remote everything In the PICS Shared by this page are exactly Same as in that video ..
Yes..and i think that jio tv app will be there in set top box for those who want to have fiber connection.so i think in around 700 rupees,we can expect 100Mbps broadband with atleast(1000 gb fup)+ 600+live tv channels(no extra charge for live tv,no channel selection process for live tv like tata sky etc )+landline connection..and for those who want only dth,they will get that via lco coaxial cable and they will be charged as per current trai framework..

Yes..and i think that jio tv app will be there in set top box for those who want to have fiber connection.so i think in around 700 rupees,we can expect 100Mbps broadband with atleast(1000 gb fup)+ 600+live tv channels(no extra charge for live tv,no channel selection process for live tv like tata sky etc )+landline connection..and for those who want only dth,they will get that via lco coaxial cable and they will be charged as per current trai framework..
Thanks bro for reply..N I am also thinking the same dat they Will Provide Everything (JlO TV+ 100Mbps Broadband + Landline ) under 700 rs plan...N it will be like triple play plan
N As we are seeing in that Vdo all Channels were playing der under JIO IPTV No lco was involved..so I also feel that We Will Get channels through JIO IPTV under Combined BROADBAND+TV plans n For dos Who want to opt for TV channel/dth Only plan .. JIO wil provide dem Channels via LCO signals..
Lets jus hope our wish come true on 5th sep..

Thanks bro for reply..N I am also thinking the same dat they Will Provide Everything (JlO TV+ 100Mbps Broadband + Landline ) under 700 rs plan...N it will be like triple play plan
N As we are seeing in that Vdo all Channels were playing der under JIO IPTV No lco was involved..so I also feel that We Will Get channels through JIO IPTV under Combined BROADBAND+TV plans n For dos Who want to opt for TV channel/dth Only plan .. JIO wil provide dem Channels via LCO signals..
Lets jus hope our wish come true on 5th sep..

That STB is no longer been supplied as it was disconnected and a new one with cable in port was launched. Pls understand what others are saying. @Esmail bro has also explained about it.

And also.their set top box will be locked.so no third party live tv streaming apps can be sideloaded.

Is this is the case then why will people spend around 800 rs for broadband connection when they can get the same in around 600!!

Calling is free and in AGM they said ott apps subscription will also be Bundled in the price.

Do u feel lco will allow iptv ? And why u feel Jio got majority stake in Hathway,den, GTPL if he wanted to give IPTV???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock