• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

OTF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box (Cable TV) Pictures - First on Net

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
@Akash Solanki bro, that looks like the Jio Android STB. I can see a coaxial cable connected to the STB.

Also at the side I can see the DEN STB.
So I was right in saying that den, Hathway and GTPL STB will be replaced by Jio STB and continue to get signals from LCO.

Now after seeing this I feel Jio TV app won't be there in the STB

OP
A

Akash Solanki

Pro
Reaction score
@Akash Solanki bro, that looks like the Jio Android STB. I can see a coaxial cable connected to the STB.

Also at the side I can see the DEN STB.
So I was right in saying that den, Hathway and GTPL STB will be replaced by Jio STB and continue to get signals from LCO.

Now after seeing this I feel Jio TV app won't be there in the STB
Yes bro they are working both Cable & Android stb wih jio fiber..
Den, Hathaway, Gtpl Lco may be replace This

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
Yes bro they are working both Cable & Android stb wih jio fiber..
Den, Hathaway, Gtpl Lco may be replace This
Bro if u can try, see ifu are able to get pics of the UI, and channels, etc

Shantanu Upadhyay

Elite
Reaction score
@Akash Solanki bro in one of the youtube videos I have seen two jio tv apps 1.Jio tv & 2. Jio tv+ can you check are both of them available in your Stb & if yes What are the differences between them.

Shubham

Amateur
Reaction score
Actually i have alreday seen this box 30 days ago and its in Test phase. Box having the good quality of Hw and Sw. The UI is same as Tatasky HD+ Box and currently is being tested on RF.

hai_annu97

Amateur
Reaction score
Hello Friends but JIO will connect through Fiber only and there is no chance to connecting with RF.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bapun Raz Good News Reliance Jio offering 1 year free Amazon Prime membership for some Jio Fiber plans Reliance Jio Fiber 4
A Seeking Help Reliance Jio Fiber Contact number for queries? Reliance Jio Fiber 6
J Reliance Jio Fiber 2.4GHz vs 5GHz routers - speed and reliability discussions Reliance Jio Fiber 34
G Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Upload speed capped, not parallel with Download speed Reliance Jio Fiber 43
S Reliance Jio Fiber has worst ping Reliance Jio Fiber 4
E Reliance Jio Fiber Paid Plan Review Reliance Jio Fiber 11
Bapun Raz Breaking Reliance Jio GigaFiber rebranded as Jio Fiber at AGM 2019 Reliance Jio Fiber 1
J Breaking Reliance Jio Fiber to launch on 5th September, Welcome Offer Announced Reliance Jio Fiber 77
R Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions Reliance Jio Fiber 528
kumarvishwas Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband plans revealed; Monthly plans start at Rs. 500 Broadband Providers 22
H Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates Reliance Jio Fiber 283
Bapun Raz Reliance Jio JioMeet Apps & Websites 6
DJ Roy Good News US terms Reliance Jio as "Clean Telecos" for rejection of Huwaei Telecom Services 0
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio back with 2GB/day Jio Data Pack for the fourth month in a row Telecom Services 0
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio brings in Rs 222 pack offering Disney+ Hotstar subscription for 1 Year to select existing annual users Telecom Services 4
OnlyTech.com Article Allow leasing of spectrum between two licensees: Reliance Jio OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Gobinaath Discussion FDI in Reliance Jio Telecom till now Telecom Services 4
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio offering 4X Benefits through Partner Voucher on all Jio recharge plans above Rs 249 this June OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio again offering 2 GB per day to random users OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio discontinues Rs 98 Smartphone Plan OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance targets 20 million-plus Jio GigaFiber households Telecom Services 5
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio launches Rs 999 Prepaid Plan offering 3 GB per day with a validity of 84 days Telecom Services 6
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio offering free 2 GB per day data to random users OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
OnlyTech.com Article Facebook buys 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio for Rs 43,574 Crore OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Saichaitanya4496 Facebook bought 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio for ₹43,574 crore Telecom Services 10