Purchasing new LED

• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 9,257
In 18k budget you can buy 32 inch Samsung LED. If you want Sony LED increase the budget to 19k and you can buy 29 inch Sony LED. But this range Samsung TV have very sensitive screen it doesn't have an ips display (as per my knowledge Samsung & Sony only uses VA panels.) Sony also didn't come with ips display but they have a good hard screen. Nothing happens if you knock or hit the screen with hands.
If you give importance to quality go for Sony or Samsung.
In opinion Panasonic is better than LG.

Last edited:
Atleast purchase 32 inch... If you don't have extra money get loan, i recommend Sony 302e or r442e something..i recently checked these model in showroom it's nice...
Other tvs i recommend,
Samsung I don't know model there are many.
Sanyo 32 inch Flipkart one.
If online buy when sale going u will get casback + extra discount.
If offline, ask for lower price during Diwali sale.

Bro, also mention the screen size, HD ready or FHD.
Actually < I havent mentioned it bcos , I want to leave it to you to suggest best product .... I need it for SD & HD TV channels ... I am interested in 32 inch ... but if there is no product good in this budget , you can mention less size tv ... I dont know whether there is a big difference in PQ of SD and HD channels in 32 inch tv ...
Actually , my parents dont allow me to spend more thank 15k on TV ... so I am limited to this budget and also it should work for atleast 5 yrs ... and service should be good

Last edited:
Guys I wanna go for a LED tv for better viewing experience. My budget is around 18K so suggest me a brand between Panasonic, Micromax and Philips
Or should I go for 24"(SONY, LG and SAMSUNG)
Which city your?

Actually < I havent mentioned it bcos , I want to leave it to you to suggest best product .... I need it for SD & HD TV channels ... I am interested in 32 inch ... but if there is no product good in this budget , you can mention less size tv ... I dont know whether there is a big difference in PQ of SD and HD channels in 32 inch tv ...
Actually , my parents dont allow me to spend more thank 15k on TV ... so I am limited to this budget and also it should work for atleast 5 yrs ... and service should be good

If reliability is must, you need to buy any good brands like Sony or Samsung. But you will not get any 32 inch TVs of Sony/Samsung in 15k budget. Under 15k budget you can buy only 24 inch TV of Sony/Samsung. Now many people buys VU led tv it's cheap in price. Some of our members owns VU brand tv, they can help you to get more details about it .I only saw demo of VU TV's. Picture quality of VU TV's worth for it's price.

I am using old CRT 21 inches , So If I buy a 24 inch .. will it make some difference or will almost look like the size of 21 inch ...
If it doesn't make difference then I will look for 28 or 32 Inch TV...
Many ppl wrote on the net , that FHD doesn't matter for TVs below 40 inch ...
What do you feel guys ??

Don't go for Samsung they provide worst penal to their TV as I faced problem with my old one. Recently brought another one you'll surprise to know that it also has same problem from beginning. so return it back and received refund after 28 days Fri flipkart.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock