Purchasing new LED

• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 9,186

Don

Reaction score
Guys I wanna go for a LED tv for better viewing experience. My budget is around 18K so suggest me a brand between Panasonic, Micromax and Philips
Or should I go for 24"(SONY, LG and SAMSUNG)

Maybe Consider VU 40" LED
Although Not Comparable With Sony But Has A Huge Difference In Screen Size
You Can Connect With Speakers For Better Audio While Display Is Good.
24" and 40" Is A Very Big Gap, Hope You Consider
And Best Of Luck (y)

You should first make up your mind between Sony/SS/LG or Micromax/VU/TCL.
You can opt for brands like Panasonic or Sansui as well.
If you opting for Sony, then increase your budget by 2-3 thousand more and you can get 32" HDTV.

FHD Tv's of big brands usually costs much more. As @Bapun Raz bro mentioned, Quality comes with a cost.
And also i would like to add that every inexpensive product isn't great.

But then, i would also like to share my experience. I purchased Sansui 32" HD TV from Reliance Digital.
When i went to purchase, i wanted to buy FHD TV only but when i saw the demo, i was very much impressed by the picture quality of HD Channels in HDTV and couldn't really find any difference in 32" segment across all brands.
I had went to store with budget of 30k and came home with Sansui in just 17k with 3 year warranty.

Bro... by investing around 30k will I get more quality TV in sansui brands?
You should first make up your mind between Sony/SS/LG or Micromax/VU/TCL.
You can opt for brands like Panasonic or Sansui as well.
If you opting for Sony, then increase your budget by 2-3 thousand more and you can get 32" HDTV.

FHD Tv's of big brands usually costs much more. As @Bapun Raz bro mentioned, Quality comes with a cost.
And also i would like to add that every inexpensive product isn't great.

But then, i would also like to share my experience. I purchased Sansui 32" HD TV from Reliance Digital.
When i went to purchase, i wanted to buy FHD TV only but when i saw the demo, i was very much impressed by the picture quality of HD Channels in HDTV and couldn't really find any difference in 32" segment across all brands.
I had went to store with budget of 30k and came home with Sansui in just 17k with 3 year warranty.

Think about internet option like wifi,app.
Take some more time.choose better tv for future.

if you Buying LED in budge 18k you should Buy Samsung 32 Inch LED model no. 4003. Samsung LED pQ is osm I have also Samsung LED And I am using Dish Tv HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock