Contributor
Reaction score
Purchased new TV.
Specification given below

Device Name
Samsung 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV 2020 Edition with Voice Search
Device ModelUA32TE40FAKXXL
Device Serial Number0AX73NBN80XXXX

Exchanged my 6.3yrs OLD PANEL DAMAGED sony LED TV(32") and got this TV @₹13449(incl. 3yrs extended warrenty service).

IMG-20201110-233217.jpg

In-depth review and snaps will be posted later.
Samsung 32 Inch (80cm) 32TE40F Smart HD TV - Price & Specs | Samsung India

Last edited:
Congratulations bro.

Flipkart guy didn't opened the box.
Samsung installtion guys taking 2 more days for installation.
May I open the box to install the TV itself or there will be any issue if I open the box myself?

May I open the box to install the TV itself or there will be any issue if I open the box myself?
Congrats...
I never waited for company technician for installation...Even it's to be wall mounted 1stly I am fixing the stand and watch as soon as the TV in my house..

Please don't do that! Some guys won't give Warrenty then. If got from Offline stores they can Install but we cannot do anything.

Congrats! And welcome to Samsung Smart TV Family.

Technicians r not eager to visit houses in rural areas...They r happy with our installation and write as they have visited and installed and take the visit installation charges from company...So it's official...Twice company replaced old TV with new pieces and all r installed by me only...Everything depends on dealer who sold TV to us...
I don't know how it works in Big cities...

Technicians r not eager to visit houses in rural areas...They r happy with our installation and write as they have visited and installed and take the visit installation charges from company...So it's official...Twice company replaced old TV with new pieces and all r installed by me only...Everything depends on dealer who sold TV to us...
I don't know how it works in Big cities...
VU smart tv installation done in small village of my parnets

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock