Good News Bought a New Samsung Smart Convertible Refrigerator

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,403
Congratulations bro! Nice choice.
My maternal uncle had same refrigerator.

Finally Fridge has been fitted and installed by Installation Engineer.

@Abhi Bro ... Many congrats on this cool acquisition. Pics are really nice.
I have another simpler model of Smasung. The toughened glass selves are excellent but I doubt the durability of those bottles selves (Tall bottle Guard & the one below the Egg rack). You need to be careful while placing heavy (2Ltr) bottles. Be advised to place bottle(s) genteelly.
In my case I had to replace them after they(2 of them) broke.

Nice color :tup: ...... I have the same one :lol:

About that outer display on the door, it shows temperature alone or can we change(regulate) the temperature settings from there ?

@Abhi Bro ... Many congrats on this cool acquisition. Pics are really nice.
I have another simpler model of Smasung. The toughened glass selves are excellent but I doubt the durability of those bottles selves (Tall bottle Guard & the one below the Egg rack). You need to be careful while placing heavy (2Ltr) bottles. Be advised to place bottle(s) genteelly.
In my case I had to replace them after they(2 of them) broke.

Nice color :tup: ...... I have the same one :lol:

About that outer display on the door, it shows temperature alone or can we change(regulate) the temperature settings from there ?
Thanks Bro. I am aware of the glass shelves because earlier also I was using Samsung Only.
About Outer Display we can change the temperature settings anytime by using the buttons on the bottom of the display panel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock