Good News Purchased new samsung Smart TV

Is there any way to isntall Voot or Discovery+ in samsung tv ?
Voot is available on Samsung. Discovery+ however isn't... They are saying they are working on it for as long as I can remember.. You can use it on Web tho... I use it on Web when I wanted to see something on TV..

Installed voot. And omg! The app is so sluggish that I Immediate uninstalled the app.
In my experience with Samsung tv ecosystems, only Hotstar, Prime, YouTube and Netflix among the mainstream apps works properly... Everything else is just worse.

Ps... Even though, Hotstar lacks many features it has on other platforms, their app and videoplayer on Samsung tv is good enough and I hadn't faced a single problem with it from last March when I had moved home due to pandemic. ..

Installed voot. And omg! The app is so sluggish that I Immediate uninstalled the app.
Actually these reputed big brands really sucks in providing all OTT apps to its viewers...I think LG brand TV OS also have such issues in either updating new versions of Ott....

Actually these reputed big brands really sucks in providing all OTT apps to its viewers...I think LG brand TV OS also have such issues in either updating new versions of Ott....
It's not Television manufacturers issues..they cannot do anything but test the apps they had provided.... It's OTT players who are lazy to upgrade the apps on Samsung and LG TV'S.

I am using Hotstar, prime Video, Zee5, YT, hoichoi , sony Liv without any issue or little bit minor issue, which is negligible.
I have used spotify, Gaana, Netflix also which is top notch again
but voot is really sucks here in tizen. and missing discovery plus , tvf badly.

It's not Television manufacturers issues..they cannot do anything but test the apps they had provided.... It's OTT players who are lazy to upgrade the apps on Samsung and LG TV'S.
I think these updates r mainly depends on OS of Android in the TV/Box...If OTT players r not interested then these big brands has to find a solution...Else the buyer who wants big brand TVs has to suffer most....

Today I connected tv with router By Lan Cable and faced an awkward issue. If I keep my TV on Stand by mode, TV switches On Automatically within 1 minute. Issue solved just after unplugging the lan cable.
Did anyone faced this kind of issue?

^^^^^ looks like some sending command from center to switch own .Kindy of freaky :eek:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock